Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a crisp, sunny day so I decided to take a few of my pack.

Billy giving me additude

Babushka is starting to get her adult tummy tuck

she holds her own

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hey I meant to ask.

I know Twiggy has had some rough times in the past. Is her size why she isn't spayed? I thought You usually fix all your rescues, lol j/w she looks so sad. -better than being preggers tho ha ha

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey I meant to ask.

I know Twiggy has had some rough times in the past. Is her size why she isn't spayed? I thought You usually fix all your rescues, lol j/w she looks so sad. -better than being preggers tho ha ha
Twiggy is not spayed due to being run over by the car and having her pelvis crushed. I have had three vets turn me down because they feared trying to operate on her with her injuries and small size. She really can't get pregnant here, the only boy not neutered is Tico, but at his age, his sperm is not viable. I put her in the crate because all the boys start getting snarky with each other when she starts flirting with them and, because she is so small, they can hurt her without meaning to.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks like a casting call for a movie, so cool!

Love em all ~ I really liked the picture of the older gentleman, he holds himself like the group elder. And Babushka has changed so much in just the little bit of time you have had her ~ she looks so confident now. Bet she feels like one of Brad and Angelina's kids going from skid row to the Penthouse! It's just amazing how much she has changed, bet that gives you a feeling like nothing else.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks like a good day.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wonderful pictures, full of life, full of love...beautiful! :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone I just adore my dogs. They all have such a good time now that I fixed the fence so they don't fence fight with the dogs behind me. And it gives my more active ones all the exercise they need. Because a tired dog is a content dog. lol They get let back there three times a day and before bed. Right now, Sherman thinks he doesn't have to listen to me and come in when all the other dogs come, so he is back there by himself. Silly dog.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Your pack are very sweet :)
You are lucky to have sun out there, its been raining almost every day here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts