Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buster and Neko (half brothers, have same dad.. Buster is a year younger than Neko)

Cocoa (Holly and Snow's mom)

Bandy (my special needs boy)

Spikey and Charlie Chan (Charlie will be 17 on Feb 6, 2011)

Rocky (chi mix)

Abby (yorkie)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww adorable pics Deb!
They all look so sweet natured and close.
It must be lovely at your house with all those angels. xx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww such sweet pics! It must be lovely at your place with all that chi love! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love charlie chan! wow, 17?! He is amazing!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome pictures, adorable little fur family you have there. 17 wow that's amazing! Charlie Chan is cute.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Deb they are gorgeous I didn't know you bred holly and snow!! I must be behind inthe time

Your guys and gals are lovely xxx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pic's Deb, what's the story with Bandy?
He was born with an abnormal curvature in his shoulder that makes one front leg shorter than the other and gives him a pronounced limp. It will at times press on a nerve and cause him discomfort and he takes meds..His jaw is crooked as well which affected his eating as a baby.. We took him at 5 weeks old and 8 ounces in weight and hand fed him.. The breeder did not think he would survive and of course could not sell him.. so we got a fantastic, but quite spoiled little guy..lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love charlie chan! wow, 17?! He is amazing!
Thank you Tracey.. Charlie is remarkable.. He is completely deaf now, and has some joint issues.. but otherwise is still "truckin!"

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deb they are gorgeous I didn't know you bred holly and snow!! I must be behind inthe time

Your guys and gals are lovely xxx
Sarah, where have you been, girl?? lol Don't you remember...there was a third one, the little brother Drummer??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Just look at those precious babies! So incredibly adorable! I have a soft spot for Neko. He reminds me a lot of Chancey Bear. : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts