Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello1: Here are a few shots of randomness :hello1:

I is nice and cozy on mama's bed!

We wub sweeping and keeping eash-utter warm!

You can see Kizzie's light markings on her face. She has them on her legs as well. She almost seems like she was suppose to have Bryco & Leila's coloring/markings but it didn't fully pop through lol. She's a stinker.

Shaywee dust tells me a funny tory!

Shaylers in her Christmas dress. Her little ribbon on the back came off I"ll have to sew it back on now.

Dere good tuff up dere for me?

They love looking out the window. When I leave the house without them this is where I'll see 4 little ears perked up looking down at me all excited! lol This time they were just enjoying the view lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Those are great pics, as always! I really love those two, but then I have a thing for black animals..They look like they get along so well. Are they very close in age? (Sometimes I think Pedro sees Gracie as an annoying preschooler that he really shouldn't have to deal with!)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are great pics, as always! I really love those two, but then I have a thing for black animals..They look like they get along so well. Are they very close in age? (Sometimes I think Pedro sees Gracie as an annoying preschooler that he really shouldn't have to deal with!)
Aw thanks! Actually they aren't close in age at all lol. Shayley turned 8 years old 11/1 and Kizzie is 1 and a half years old. They are best friends though!!

Great pictures! I love how they just curl up together. Mine do the same thing and I have a pile of Chihuahuas. LOL

Thank you!! =) It's cute when they curl up I love when doggies do that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts