Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi my darling puppies!! I can't get over how silky Mylo's coat is!! Were his mum and dad both long coat?
Willow always melts my heart! Love the pic of her sleeping sitting up!! Her head shape is so gorgeous!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't realize Willow had such variety in her coat! Her coloring is very pretty.

Thank you. Her coat has changed quite a lot recently. It'll be interesting to see how she changed and turns out :)

Hi my darling puppies!! I can't get over how silky Mylo's coat is!! Were his mum and dad both long coat?
Willow always melts my heart! Love the pic of her sleeping sitting up!! Her head shape is so gorgeous!! ;)

Haha. She does that all the time! He has loads of thick fur! Yep, his mum and dad are both long haired. His mum is a cream colour and his dad has the same markings as him. His two brothers were like his mum.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhhh that makes sense, both being long coat! My potential puppy's parents are both long coat too! Maybe hers will be gorgeous like that too! ;)

Fingers crossed! With the white chest she could be just like Mylo! He was more or less black when he was a pup. The eyebrows and the tan on his face grew in after we got him.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww Melissa I love these pictures! Willow gets cuter and cuter! Some of the pics of her really remind me of Max :)
I was just saying the other day that I hope she turns out like Max. She's turning more red by the day and she has that black bit around her mouth that makes it look like they're both smiling :)

Thanks - I got it from Elaine. It was a bargain!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts