Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 minutes ago randy started barkinq at the window... (i live in a condo, 1st floor. i also moved here 2 or 3 weeks ago)
so i picked him up and walked outside to the back and saw i lady walkinq a big dog and little dog. a chihuahua!! (a girl named collie)

i guess randy never met a girl chihuahua before because he was acting so excited! lol. the owner put her big dog away and came back out. we sat down and talked. i guess it was funny to me that the lady kept sayinq randy is cute and stuff. lol...

question: has some "charm" left for ppl with their chi's? like you see them everyday and your just use to how they look. you love them but your use to how "cute" they are. . .

but anyway, it looks like randy made a new friend that he can actually see in person. :)

ill take pics if i see them 2marrow!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I guess not, I tell my crew everyday how cute and beautiful they are. lol They all come over for their individual cuddle time and I am struck everyday on how cute and adorable they are.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess not, I tell my crew everyday how cute and beautiful they are. lol They all come over for their individual cuddle time and I am struck everyday on how cute and adorable they are.

lol okay, i tell randy he's so handsome everyday. and i say "ray ray your mamas little prince."

lol, the crew! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts