Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Chi-People, I have to get it out before I go crazy.

Most of you know I got engaged last year and have since started planning. We set the date for June 30, 2012 (who's in a rush!?) and since then i've started tacking things down as they come.

We booked a very beautiful botanical garden for our ceremony/reception, cake and invitations were easy and I figure photographer is next.

In deciding which photographer to use my future-MIL is going to make me pull my hair out I swear. Also, did you know wedding photographers are easily $1,000+ and most don't even include prints for that price? News to me.

Anyway, i've been neglectful of my pups because i've been so engrossed with booking a photographer, my dumb self decided oh sure June wedding great idea - so did the rest of the surrounding community because yes, a year in advance, TONS of vendors are already booked for my day.

The pups and I had a very relaxing day lounging yesterday though, they say they miss chi-people and we'll be back very soon :] hopefully with some pictures!

I got up to get ready for the gym this morning and when I went back to make the bed something was in the way....

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know what you're going through my daughter is getting married end of August,they only decided 3 months ago so that is a rush job (no she's not pregnant either ) How she's getting evrything done in that time i just do not know,invitations haven't come yet so there not out.yes photographers in uk are expensive,so is everything else.Hope you have a wondeful day

1 - 2 of 2 Posts