Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this normal chi behavior? Pedro gets the hiccups quite a bit and rubs his eyes once in a while. Also whenever he notices that I dont want him to eat something (i.e a thread from the carpet etc) he swallows it before i can get it out of his mouth!! He is a rascal!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
LMAO my too do the eating thing before you get too it all the time. eyes you might want the vet too look at incase he has any conjuctivitus or scratches :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper hiccups a lot. He used to rub his eyes quite a bit when he was younger but now, I just get his eye buggars for him. He rarely rubs them now since he's got a personal assistant.

And if I see him eating something he shouldn't, I say "what did we talk about?" and he drops it. :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Marcus always gets the hiccups after drinking a lot of water :lol: He tries to eat everything he can get his little mouth on and if I catch him he usually runs or bites me. :roll: When we walk outside I have to be careful because he loves cigarette butts... that's right my dog is a smoker :x

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I've never seen Lily get hiccups. She seldom rub her eyes because, like Cooper's mom, part of my job is eye boogie removal. :wave:

We live in a city that has more outdoor festivals than any place on the freaking planet. Don't even ask me about all the stupid festivals. :x Anyway, apparently enormous volumes of chicken wings are sold at the festivals that take place along our river, which is where we do most of our walking. And apparently the people who attend the festivals think nothing of throwing their used chicken bones anyplace they damn well please. Lily is forever finding discarded chicken bones and I am forever pulling her away or yanking them out of her mouth. It's practically a full-time job. :shock:

Well, that was a nice little rant, wasn't it. :wink:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I've never seen Lily get hiccups. She seldom rub her eyes because, like Cooper's mom, part of my job is eye boogie removal. :wave:

We live in a city that has more outdoor festivals than any place on the freaking planet. Don't even ask me about all the stupid festivals. :x Anyway, apparently enormous volumes of chicken wings are sold at the festivals that take place along our river, which is where we do most of our walking. And apparently the people who attend the festivals think nothing of throwing their used chicken bones anyplace they damn well please. Lily is forever finding discarded chicken bones and I am forever pulling her away or yanking them out of her mouth. It's practically a full-time job. :shock:

Well, that was a nice little rant, wasn't it. :wink:
Feel better now, Rach? :lol: :lol:

I've never noticed Jazzy having hiccups, and she doesn't rub her eyes. Like Cooper's mom and Rachael, part of my job is to clean her eye buggers several times a day. :D

What she has been doing lately though is to chew on her nails. They really aren't long, as we just clipped them last week. At 2 a.m. when she is laying right up against me, it gets very annoying! :lol:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha everyones comments have got me laughing! I guess I didn't get the job description right, now I know: Must clean eye boogies. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yes ... you are now an official eye buggie wiper. Wait until you find out you're also an official Poopy Puller Outer - I want photos of that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts