Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the usual suspects from the homeplace...

Raven (Mixed rescued when her owner passed away)

Sophie (Age 4)

Charlie Chan and Spikey (Charlie will be 17 in Feb, Spikey is 4)

Abby ( Hubby calls her "Bones" she is so skinny, age 7)

Bandy (Age 4, disabilities)

Buster (Age 5, only long coat we have)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, my friends, for the sweet comments about the gang.. They are certainly a diverse bunch..lol I am becoming very concerned about Charlie Chan.. in the last 3 days he seems to be showing more and more signs of failing health. I had hoped he would be around for his birthday on Feb. 6th, but am having my doubts.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome pics :) , is 17 really really good for a pug ?
Thank you... the average life expectancy for pugs is generaly 12 to 15 years.. Our vet said one of her patients lived to be a bit over 15. Charlie Chan is the oldest living pug patient she has had.. but I would imagine there are others around that may be older.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The Wee's and I are moving to your house Deb! :D You have so many beautiful babies! I'd be in pure Heaven with all those Angels around! Adorable pics! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
awwwwww deb love them alll what a happy houshold you must have with all those sweet babies <3
The Wee's and I are moving to your house Deb! :D You have so many beautiful babies! I'd be in pure Heaven with all those Angels around! Adorable pics! :)
:D Aww thanks, ladies..There is certainly tons of love, snuggles, and licks...lol Yanno, it wasn't like I woke up one day and said, "I think I will have lots and lots of furbutts..." Nor was it something that just snuck up on us and we ended up as animal hoarders..:daisy: I have always had a multi-dog household since I moved out on my own years ago, albeit, not this many..lol
Most of the chis were chosen and purchased by us as were the pugs. They happen to be our favorite breeds. There are others that just plain needed us. Bear would have gone to the pound without us, Raven would have been run over after her owner died without us, Bandy was special needs and likely would not have survived without us taking him in at 5 weeks old and hand feeding, Abby was a Christmas gift from a family member... So, in the end we have blossomed into a very large furbaby family. It is expensive and time consuming.. to say otherwise would be a huge falsehood. Fortunately, we are retired, thus home fulltime and have been able to provide proper care of our pack. Would I recommend a pack this large to others, no I would not.. Would I give up any one of my gang, absolutely not!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Aww. Poor Charlie Chan. He doesn't even get to lay on the bed! :) Such cute pups you have. Thanks for sharing pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts