Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That video was GREAT! I loved every second of it!! I have to say, your guys really eat politely and they stay right on their towels. That's so awesome. I love how Tonka kept going over and checking out Bungee's bowl!! Thank you so much for posting that. It made my day!

·
Registered
923 Posts
YAY! My favourite part is when Bungee (thanks Tracy! LOL) horked part back up WITH THE BACK LEG IN THE AIR! LOL Such a dainty hork. ;)

I dont know if you watched Betty hork her chicken skin back up once.. oh so funny!

*edited to name mysterious black dog ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Why does everyone else's Chis eat so nicely?! Unfair! I'd be embarrassed to post my guys eating :rolleyes:

Nice video. Love how this forum is turning so many people into raw feeders!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love this! I keep trying to make a vid of my guy but darn it's near impossible! he's always moving and on the go.. lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAY! My favourite part is when Bungee (thanks Tracy! LOL) horked part back up WITH THE BACK LEG IN THE AIR! LOL Such a dainty hork. ;)

I dont know if you watched Betty hork her chicken skin back up once.. oh so funny!

*edited to name mysterious black dog ;)
LOL! I'll havta watch it again and see her dainty hork! lol!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That video was GREAT! I loved every second of it!! I have to say, your guys really eat politely and they stay right on their towels. That's so awesome. I love how Tonka kept going over and checking out Bungee's bowl!! Thank you so much for posting that. It made my day!
Thanks tracy,LOL!;) but they stay on thier own towels MOST of the time! Bungee always has a bit less to eat so i should feed Tonka first so she's not hovering over him like a little vulture! :rolleyes:
I will have to watch Tonkas weight, he is a stockier dog being a chi/toy fox terrier X so it might be normal, but he sure is looking buff these days lol! :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh wow i really love it. Tonka made me laugh with the 'oh i've finished first wonder if Bungee has any left.' and then he very slowley sticks his head in the bowl ha ha ha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I noticed that little hork too!!! I thought it was great because it shows exactly what happens when they get overeager, swallow too big of a piece, and they hork it back up and chew it some more and then try again. People think that dogs "chew" when actually their teeth are made to rip, tear, crunch, mash, and then slime the meat enough to fit down the esophagus and be swallowed. If it's a little too big, they hork it back up and try again. That was a perfect example!! I loved it!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What great eaters!! So glad my guys aren't the only ones to "hork" (love that term! LOL) up their food if they get a little too excited. They are great sharers though - I took a video of my crew eating beef ribs yesterday & they were ALL grumbling even when nobody was near! LOL They get a little more possessive over their beef than they do chicken though. It's about the only time I don't mind the growling because if they were all out in the wild it would be the only way to survive. All natural I figure. hehe

They both did a fabulous job & have wonderful table manners. LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What great eaters!! So glad my guys aren't the only ones to "hork" (love that term! LOL) up their food if they get a little too excited. They are great sharers though - I took a video of my crew eating beef ribs yesterday & they were ALL grumbling even when nobody was near! LOL They get a little more possessive over their beef than they do chicken though. It's about the only time I don't mind the growling because if they were all out in the wild it would be the only way to survive. All natural I figure. hehe

They both did a fabulous job & have wonderful table manners. LOVE IT!!
thanks everyone!
and M, i make two eat peacefully, I highly doubt i could manage SIX!:eek:!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts