Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good website in the UK, (or that delivers to the UK) that sells Raw meat & bones? Like necks/backs etc. Or anything raw for that matter.

Just trying to track a few companies down so I know where I can get some stuff before we transition Louie onto Raw which I will be doing once we have moved house. I have a biiiig tub of Orijen so hopefully I won't have to buy anymore kibble ever again :hello1:

He had a pigs ear the other day and enjoyed it soo much, I cannot wait to see how much he will enjoy his raw meat and bones :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
We use landywoods for our raw food too, we tend to get huge order every month what with all the labs and pugs to feed as well as the chi's. They are brilliant though, very reliable.

My chi's love chicken wings :D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
We use landywoods for our raw food too, we tend to get huge order every month what with all the labs and pugs to feed as well as the chi's. They are brilliant though, very reliable.

My chi's love chicken wings :D
Honey loves chicken wings also :)
I have switched her to premade raw now but she will still be getting her wings and necks!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lol I just go to the local butcher near my parents house. It's weird though, when I asked him for necks/ backs etc he was like "no we don't have that stuff it all goes to a processing plant". But the next time I went, the woman in front of me ordered aload of chicken for her bbq and he asked her if she wanted the frame for making stock, she said no, so I piped up "I'll take it!" So maybe ask if he has any of the bones/ frames to make stock from. Really good for bone and organ content and then you can use these bones if you want to feed beef or meat from another big animal whose own bones are too big for a chi.

P.s. good luck with the raw, good on you! :D xxx

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Lol I just go to the local butcher near my parents house. It's weird though, when I asked him for necks/ backs etc he was like "no we don't have that stuff it all goes to a processing plant". But the next time I went, the woman in front of me ordered aload of chicken for her bbq and he asked her if she wanted the frame for making stock, she said no, so I piped up "I'll take it!" So maybe ask if he has any of the bones/ frames to make stock from. Really good for bone and organ content and then you can use these bones if you want to feed beef or meat from another big animal whose own bones are too big for a chi.

P.s. good luck with the raw, good on you! :D xxx
thats a fantastic idea!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts