Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
OMG :shock:
Don't feed your poor chihuahua puppy all of those rawhide things! They can cause soo many things, i forget everything but they are sooo bad, and ive had a friends, friends dog die because of it!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know how you feel! I was excited when I found those too!! But then that night a part of the bone slithered off and she was choking on it. I was SOOOOOOOOO scared. If you haven't opened them, take them back. He will love them. I know my Lola did, but when I saw her gasping, I realized they were so not worth it. Sorry, I know how you probably were happy about finding those for you pup!! :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have to agree. I had a med. size dog once who loves those things. Well one night she got it stuck in her throat, after a mad rush, and I do mean mad rush, to the ER vet they were able to remove it. I was thankful she could still breath but I was to worried that i would hurt her more by trying to pull it out myself. Well a few hundred dollars to save her life was well worth it, and a costly lesson at that.

Please don't let her have them, they have other things, can't remember the name of them, but they are much better for them.

MD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts