Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have one?
opinions?

i need a new phone, my cell is completly dead at this point, we thought it was the battery...yeah we were wrong. so i have no cell phone..
i LOVE the look of the hot pink razr's, price wise its comparable to my current phones worth and i like the fact that i can get bluetooth on the razr. but if anyones got personal opinions on this phone id apreciate it. my other phone is a samsung, the battery paced up twice, had to get it repaired once then after the warrenty had run out it decided to kick the bucket completly, its only 2 yrs old!
I want a nice looking phone that will fit anywhere and wont break, glitch or eat me...

also kind of like the new motorola pebblz too...:confused:

Technology confuses me!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I've had a Razr since June and I LOVE it. :) The only negative thing I can think of is that the user menu is pretty simple. :lol: I like more advanced phones and the Razr is pretty simple to use. :wink:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have a Razr also and I love it. It is so easy to use and it has pretty much everything I need. The only thing I would change on it is to add flash to the camera. My old phone had flash on it and the razr doesn't. Other than that it is great.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just got rid of my third Razr. I was having a lot of problems with people not being able to hear me. All they would get was a lot of static, like I was in a tunnel. I would have full bars for reception, and I could hear them clearly. It was pretty bad. I had them replace it twice(under warranty), then had them send me a new LG phone.

I loved my Razr and was very dissapointed that they could't fix this problem. The 4 other people I know with Razr phones have the same problem and this is over 3 different networks.

Maybe a new generation razr wouldn't have this problem. I had the v3.

I havn'e seen the other one in person, but it looks neat.

Try going to www.phonescoop.com and reading reviews and posts on the forums. You can find out a lot about different phones.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Oh also it probably matters the area too. A Razr might work great for me but might be a totaly pain in the butt for someone in a different area. :lol:

I've been told to stick with a brand that you know works. Like my last phone was a Motorola and worked great in my area, so I was told that the Razr would too since it's also a Motorola. :) I'll probably use Motorola's forever. :wink:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
At first I heard bad things about the Razr, but from what I've heard, they've made a lot of improvements in them. I have the Samsung "Blade". I have Sprint service, not sure if they offer the phone for other companies or not though. But its slim like the razr, but a little sturdier (but still about the same price) and I love it. I have friends who have a razr & they're pretty happy with theirs though.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I've always had Motorola too....I too have the Razr, I love it, so far anyways :D I've only had this one for about a month now and no problems. My last phone was Motorola V551...I had heard nothing but good things about that phone but I had nothing but trouble with it..he he!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, that was how my phone was, the samsung i had had nothing but rave revieiws but gave me so many problems...
whats it like in terms of features? carera phone photo-storage, ringtones (pre set) games, ect.

the one i have right now is pretty basic, 5 pre set ringtones (all typical phone type) no photo, no games, some graphics...

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
It didn't come with many ringtones but I didn't mind that because I download all of mine anyway. :) It comes with no games :x, only demos. :roll:

The storage is pretty good. I have tons of pics in there and some video's and it's not even 25% full yet. :wink:

Oh also I thought it was worth mentioning that when I got my phone it was hard to hear out of the earpiece. It was super clear, just kinda quiet, even on the highest setting. I was able to fix it though through a modding program.

For me, all in all, it's been a great phone. The only "downfall" to the phone is the menu is a bit too simple for me, no games and I had to mess with the earpiece. Compared to how clear, pretty :D and dependable the phone is, those aren't problems at all. :wink:

One more thing :lol: I was worried before I got the phone that it would be scratched easily (I have the pink) and it hasn't been scratched at all. I've also dropped my phone probably like 5 times and it hasn't broken.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats good to know, i realy like the hot pink.magenta/whatever the colour is lol. and was actually wondering about scratching of the paint.

im also pretty accident prone so its good to know that if it drops form a pocket its not going to explode.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts