Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker turned 11 weeks old yesterday, so I'm trying to make sure I get pictures of him every Monday!

Here are some pictures of my chis from last night... unfortunately, it was raining outside so they're all dreary inside pictures. I planned on editing them first, but just decided to go ahead and post them.

"LOLZ, ur sooo funny!"

"Make him stop!"

"Iz going ta git u, Rylie!"

"Otayz, maybe not."

"O hai, stoopid puppeh"

As you can see, Rylie was not amused:

Fin.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Poor Rylie. She sure isn't thrilled with her new brother! But it seems like she can put him in his place well enough. And Chloe seems keen on making silly faces. She's always sticking her tongue out at him it seems.

Tucker is too cute. He just keeps getting cuter, and he looks more like a real dog rather than a dyed cotton ball now. I lubs him.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those were great. What a good way to start my day. ;)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
yep,i would say rylie was somewhat less than amused! i love those pictures! i wish my camera took such nice shots of mine!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol! *kiss for Rylie* Butter sympathizes.
Is that like a birthmark she has on her head?
It's a little blue marking... she's had it since she was a puppy. She's fawn with blue markings and has a stripe of blue down her back, and then that small marking on her face :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep,i would say rylie was somewhat less than amused! i love those pictures! i wish my camera took such nice shots of mine!
Thanks!

I have a Nikon D80, and I'm not really a fan of indoor shots without any natural lighting. I love my camera when I'm outside, or if the blinds are open with sunlight pouring in. I want to upgrade my flash eventually.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts