Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
hnj22 said:
The powder form and pill form at VitaminShoppe seem to have different things....which one is best for my chi?
WHAT? they should be the same, can you be more specific? Next time PM me since most people dont know we were talking about it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I am interested in hearing about it. Is it something that I can put my chi's on? Is it a supplement of some type? I have heard of it while I was working at the canine rehab center but never actually knew what it was used for.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Angel5218 said:
I am interested in hearing about it. Is it something that I can put my chi's on? Is it a supplement of some type? I have heard of it while I was working at the canine rehab center but never actually knew what it was used for.
yes its a probiotic that can withstand all the stomach acids to get the job done!! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
KB mamma said:
Angel5218 said:
yes its a probiotic that can withstand all the stomach acids to get the job done!! :D

Can you please explain more someone???

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Primal Defense is the good flora your intestines need and are usually depleated of.........her dog had just gone thru coccidia etc and his colon was irritated, I was telling her to buy Primal to help it. It is a human pill/powder but safe for dogs - all the time for life. Dogs need healthy colons too :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts