Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I were cruising the mall the other day and I wanted to go in the build-a-bear store. I can never go in with my kids because they get all excited and want to buy things lol. The first thing I noticed was a little shamrock dress. I'm all into St Patrick's Day things this year because I just discovered some Irish heritage :hello1: I noticed the bear dresses are just about the right size to fit an average size chi and they are only $10! Dog dresses are seriously over priced in boutiques, like $40 for a dress is just wallet breaking. I may be making a trip back there soon to try this out. If they don't fit exactly they would be so easy to alter because it is just one strip of velcro up the back!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Yep shirts and stuff fit to lol.I have put some of the shirts and pants on mine before lol.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
WOW! I never even thought of that!! Great idea! I'm actually going to build-a-bear this Sunday! For my sorority, our philanthropy deals with the speech and hearing impaired. So, for every build-a-bear we make, they will donate a hearing aid to a child in need. Each bear that we make ALSO gets its own hearing aid, so a child with hearing problems can have a friend of their own with a hearing aid too! So, I will DEFINITELY be checking out the clothes for Roxy while I'm there! :) Yay!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts