Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under the circumstances Lori has decided to sit back and allow me to do whatever it is I must do. I thank You and commend you for that Lori.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yes thats good. You need space to think about what to do for the best,dont you. And i know you will do whats best for Sturgis. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is very difficult but i know right now he is here with me and very much loved and taken care of. He hasnt marked since we have gotten back home. but I am sure it is temporary i have neutering to look into belly bands on the way and a meeting with proffessionals. I will do what I can as long as he is with me.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well his belly bands have arrived today and he has one on now he is taking it very well. Hasnt tried to rip it off at all.Thats a good sign now lets see if i have it on him in the house and remove it when he goes outside if it will deter him. that will make it soo much easier to work with him on his dominant issues and hoepfully all will fall into place. I may have acted to quickly as to letting him go although i dont feel I did. i have nor had no doubt in my mind Lori would be perfect for him. Those belly bands arriving today and what has taken place has given me more hope. Regardless of how this turns out I put it in Gods hands to give me the know how, patience and Sturgis the understanding as to what I am trying to accomplish. one question Once a male is neutered will they still howl and such if a female is in season? Im not up to par in owning males. help lol. Daytona is my king Sturgis is my prince and Lady is the queen lol

Thank you all

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awww janie that is such great news - I think you were just at the end of your tether the other day and we all say things we dont mean really - I commend you because no one can say you havent tried with him , once a dog is neutered they do not howel when a female is in season (well Ozzy doesnt anyways lol) :wave:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am trying so hard with him and I refuse to use cruel or inhumane ways to have him fear me to get him to train. I want his respect not fear of me

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
time will tell he has had his belly band on all afternoon i removed it when he went out . so far not a drop but hes been on couch with me all day lol and he hasnt gotten up to mark today at all but thats him looking forward to tomorrow

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Janie, I'm with you no matter what you decide. If you keep him I think it's great, if you send him to Lori I have no doubt it will be to another excellent home where he will be loved and spoiled. How about a (((hug))) from an old lady?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts