Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a some pics I took of my dynamic duo with their Easter egg bandannas.

( Ignore the messy couch...blame the Chihuahua's! )

All ready for Easter!

Where is the Easter Bunny ?

Easter Bunny ? The Easter Bunny is coming ?!?

Ok, all this waiting is making me Sleeeeepy!

Mimi...the Diva ( she's always posing )

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my gosh how cute!!!! :D
Love the bandanas lol :love1: They are so pretty! I love the pic of Jax smiling. hahaha

Cheryl - He does that smiley face all the time lol

Thank you ladies!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awwwwww . . . i hope they get some scrambled eggs for sure.
They are due for some crunchy scrambled eggs!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Do you give them scrambled eggs? Mine get a tiny bit everyday lol ;)
Leila also has decided she really likes milk. :laughing8: Tonight was like the 3rd time she sneaked over and drank milk out of hubbys cup from the end table when he walked into the kitchen. Bahahahaha. I laughed so hard. And she had a tiny milk beard! :laughing9:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you give them scrambled eggs? Mine get a tiny bit everyday lol ;)
Leila also has decided she really likes milk. :laughing8: Tonight was like the 3rd time she sneaked over and drank milk out of hubbys cup from the end table when he walked into the kitchen. Bahahahaha. I laughed so hard. And she had a tiny milk beard! :laughing9:
I do "crunchy scrambled eggs" for them like every other week. I crunch the shells of the eggs up and toast them a little first in coconut oil, then add in
the eggs, and scramble lightly. They get excited as soon as they smell eggs cooking lol.

I would love to have seen her milk beard!!! :D

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I do "crunchy scrambled eggs" for them like every other week. I crunch the shells of the eggs up and toast them a little first in coconut oil, then add in
the eggs, and scramble lightly. They get excited as soon as they smell eggs cooking lol.

I would love to have seen her milk beard!!! :D
aww that's so cute :) Mine are def. egg fans too. I eat them every morning and they get excited cause they know mommy shares. ;) Leila is such a hog i have to trick her in another direction so finn can get some or else she's so fast she steals everyones. I gotta get a vid. soon. :laughing8:
*Daddy wasn't even really mad about the milk. ;) He can't resist their charms. heh heh heh! :evil2: :angel12:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Awwww, Happy Easter to you guys too! They are so cute in their little bandanas! I have never given my guys scrambled eggs, I don't make them that often. Now I think I will give it a try since all your dogs seem to love them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh my they are too cute how much do they weigh ?
Thank you, I'm quite fond of them :love6: They each weigh around 4 pounds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts