Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have about a half dozen or so of these sweaters. they are very soft.
they sell in the boutique for over 200 dollars. lol. wow!! i'm selling them for 12.00 each
i only have one color available. they are all ivory color with a green heart in the middle and a dog bone in the middle of the heart.

the maker is jack rocketwear Couture by Jake Dynnis

i only have smaller sizes in this i think but will check

( i will post a real pic tomorrow of it so you can see. its the same ivory color as in this boutique pic, but theres a heart in the middle that is green and it has a bone inside the heart, so will post a pic so you can see it. there are some differences also. i think the biggest one has some blue in it )

here is a pic of the sweater being sold at a boutique

Fifi and Romeo Custom Cashmere Dog Sweaters

a biography about the designer

---- jackrocketwear ----

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
i also have one more sweater by this designer. its the same price as the others. she only had 2 of them and i'm keeping one for Latte. the one i have left is a smaller size than Latte wears, so less that 3 pounds
i'm not sure if its cashmere or angora but its very soft and really cute :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOoh yes Please Aunty E!!!

As in a Cashmere for each of my tinies, 1 boy & 1 girl ... I'll bind their little bodies so they stay tinies to fit into those if I have to lol, lol, lol.

Also would love the pink lamb but don't wish to appear greedy.
LOL. ok! can you send me measurements of the 2 tinies again... each one of these sweaters is slightly different in size , so i want to pick the best ones to fit them. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like one to fit Taz if you have enough.
Will PM measurements - bearing in mind an Aussie Tiny is way, way different to a USA Tiny - the Aussie one is probably the equivalent of a USA Giant lol.
Ahhh! Sign me up for a cashmere sweater! Those are adorable.

ok, i think theres only 5 of them...

so i have to check the measurements. each one is different in size.

Christy asked first if i have one big enough ... but not sure i do...

then Dee for 2 of them ....

then Terri is next

then Krystal

please post or send me measurements to see if i have one that will be the right size :)

i'm too tired to check right now, but will check tomorrow

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Taz has a 7" neck, 11" chest, and 9" back length.

there is one that has a 7 1/2 inch neck, around 11 inch chest, and the back length is around 9 1/2 inches. it is ivory colored with a green heart in the middle and a red bone in the middle of the green heart and one little crystal in the middle of the bone. i will post pics later on and you can let me know if you want it. they are all very soft :) the others ahead of you are a bigger size. let me know if you want this one :)

this one has sleeves. and i measured the sleeves and they are almost 3 inches long. so , if you do like how it looks in the pic i post later, you'd have to measure her legs to make sure the sleeves wont be too long

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
there is one that has a 7 1/2 inch neck, around 11 inch chest, and the back length is around 9 1/2 inches. it is ivory colored with a green heart in the middle and a red bone in the middle of the green heart and one little crystal in the middle of the bone. i will post pics later on and you can let me know if you want it. they are all very soft :) the others ahead of you are a bigger size. let me know if you want this one :)

this one has sleeves. and i measured the sleeves and they are almost 3 inches long. so , if you do like how it looks in the pic i post later, you'd have to measure her legs to make sure the sleeves wont be too long

Yes, I will take this one. She has long legs so the sleeves should be fine. Pm me the total. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes, I will take this one. She has long legs so the sleeves should be fine. Pm me the total. Thanks so much!
ok! sent you a message :)

TO ANYONE ELSE LOOKING... THERE ARE STILL A FEW OF THESE LEFT.... POST OR MESSAGE ME YOUR BABYS MEASUREMENTS AND I WILL SEE IF I HAVE ONE TO FIT. I ONLY HAVE SMALLER CHEST SIZE ( NO BIGGER THAN 11 INCH, BUT MOSTLY SMALLER. CAN BE LONGER LENGTH OR SHORTER LENGTH...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.