Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing chase, tackle, and whatever else they can think of:

Even her pink poofy dress doesn't slow Lola down during the chase!

Waiting for the neighbor dog to come outside...yard might need protecting ;)

Takin' a breather!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
But then...

But then we went to the park to meet up with my sis in laws dogs. This is Pepsi and Diego, both are very sweet and well behaved:

Unfortunately they are also larger dogs which does not bode well with Bruce & Lola:

Bruce bit Pepsi and Lola kept trying to charge. We kept having to reign them in

My sister in law is very patient and tried to help us work through with what we've been taught in training. And soon things settled enough for us to end on a "fair to good" note.

I did meet a new trainer which is exciting because he has experience with aggressive dogs--even the little ones-- and comes highly recommended. Bruce and Lola go in fighting when it comes to meeting larger dogs and we just need to get more control here. We will keep at it as always!

p.s. The park pictures make me realize that Lola's Puppia may be too big!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
They looked like they had a great time. Bruce looks so much like my Harley especially his coloring. Beautiful babies you have!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
They are hilarious. Small dog syndrome. My Coco has it also. She barks and barks at the husky and boxer next door. Too much. They are so cute. Her puppia looks okay. Does it come up to far when you're walking? It looks like it fits her chest.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Love the pics of them playing, looks like they had a great time!
Awwww hope they become more big-dog social soon! Good job your sis in law and her pooches are patient & understanding x

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I've really got to get my guys socialized with big dogs too. Schroeder is a barker, and the only dog that tried to meet him on a walk was a midsized looney dog that was pulling and panting and choking himself and Schroeder DIDN'T take that well... And Phoebe is just scared. At least warm weather is coming...

Your two look so cute playing together. What a good pair. I like how in one shot you can see someone hackles raised I think. Such funny little tough guys.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your two look so cute playing together. What a good pair. I like how in one shot you can see someone hackles raised I think. Such funny little tough guys.

LOL, yes that's Miss Lola with the hackles...she's always my little hyena when they are going at it! They are definitely two peas in a pod and always have each other to play with (or annoy depending on the moment ;) )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts