Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone we had such a bad night last night :(

Ok, so tyson had a little bit of bad tummy during day but nothing major well he was a bit of colour in the evening but not too bad.
at 11.30 all hell broke loose he started being REALLY sick everywhere even on daddys pillow :pukeright:
this went on and on and the poor little thing was so upset :cry: ( so was i )
then the bad tummy started :pottytrain5: and he was so sweet he raced off the bed and ran to the bathroom and did it on the bathroom floor poor boy.
well he was like this for an hour so i called my mum got her out of bed :? and called the vet. We went and met the vet and he did horrid things to tyson like thermometer up the bum etc...! but he was really good.
He had two injections and i have antibiotics for him and some formula to put in his water.
he looks much better this morning
I was so worried about my little boy i honestly thought i was gonna loose him :cry: :(

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
:( another little boy with tummy trouble there sooo has to be a bug around cos both Jacob and Stitch have been sick, I was told it could be the sun cos he's been really hot this week. Hows the little guy this morning?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Awww, poor little guy. :( I'm glad he seems to be making a good recovery and I bet he'll be just fine once he's had some sleep. Sounds like you have a wonderful vet who recognized the seriousness of the situation and acted quickly.

These little ones sure do know how to put a scare in us. :shock:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just hate it when my little girl doesn't feel good! It just breaks my heart. I'm always worried about dehydration when tummy troubles are involved. I'm glad everything is working out for the best!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Awww... poor little Tyson (and his mum!). I hope he's feeling much better today. Tell him I said not to scare us like that! :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hiya jayne hope tyson is feeling better and back to being his normal self jacob had the whole sickness and tummy ache the other day and it was really violant sickness i took him to the vet and kept an eye on him and he was ok but then ruby was like it the next day but not as bad i think there has to be a lil bug or something about i found that yakult really works i dont drink it personally but a dog breeder told me ages ago it settles there tums so i tried a lil of that and it worked

1 - 17 of 17 Posts