·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very strange and creepy, I agree.

A couple months ago we were at an intersection here in Wichita and I looked out the window and there were probably 30+ starlings (black birds) dead on the ground. I yelled at David to look but he didn't see them. We didn't swing back by to look at them closer. Now I wish I would have. I also wish I would have called the news. Because guess what.... a few days later when I went by the intersection - they were GONE. Maybe someone cleaned them up but ..... hmmmmmmm....... very very strange.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope things like this do not start happening to us or our pets :-(

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
This is freaky! I saw this on the news first the birds and then I heard about the fish. WTheck is going on? It's just weird. Reasoning for it or not, for it to both happen around the same time is creepy alone!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just heard that a bunch of crabs have washed up some where to??

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I read where a scientist said that right before earthquakes pet mysteriously go missing or pass away and that Arkansas has had 500 small earthquakes since September. Also said that some of the other areas where this has happened also had earthquakes lately?? Not sure how true that is but I found it interesting.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
oh great! We aren't far from ARK and Missouri (Well, St. Louis area) is suppose to have a HUGE earthquake one day. They say when it happens it will be big because we're right on the line. It freaks me out because I'm from St. Louis ( just moved to the country 2 years ago) I have so many friends and family still there and it worries me. I believe it though, about the animals. They know when something is going to happen. It's really scary when you think about it :confused: esp with all the animals just dropping dead recently :(

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The women I work with are going crazy and having prayer circles at work and such. They literally think the apocalypse is coming.

Sigh.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My daughter keeps saying the world is going to end. Apparently people or a movie or something or other says it is going to end in 2012 or w.e. I told her that was WRONG because no man knows when the world is going to end!! Plus I think she is scaring the crap outta her little bros. :(
It's a lot of Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendar talk. It mysteriously ends in 2012, and Nost. "predicted" an end of days of sorts.

History channel has been going CRAZY with it lately, all feeding the fear.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
omg my b/f is obsessed with 2012! I don't know what to believe but either way we're doomed apparently only the filthy rich will survive....So I will just enjoy my time on this earth with my babies and try not to worry about it! It is scary though but I remember I was TERRIFIED when y2k was going on but apparently they have been talkign about the end of the world for years! Either way we can't prevent it now if it does happen hopefully we all die in our sleep in 2012 lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
yeah all the stuff thats been happening with quakes and volcanos and animals dropping dead in mass, is all in the 2012 movie, its horrible to watch it and look at current affairs,,, all seems real but who knows?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg... The world is not coming to an end in 2012 that is when The Mayan calender ends. You can't predict it. The world has been around forever, I don't give into that hype,It so stupid!!! Do you know how many times I have have heard dates on when some believe the world is coming to an end in my lifetime. Too many!! And guess what, it never happened lol!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
The women I work with are going crazy and having prayer circles at work and such. They literally think the apocalypse is coming.

Sigh.
ha ha so funny.....
it is very weird though and I don't believe for one minute the official line 'the fireworks did it in arkansas'....fireworks never did this before lol x

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
The world has been coming to an end since Day 1!

I agree, all of these dead animals is very odd, but I don't think it's anything major for us as humans to worry about. I remember about 7 or 8 years ago, birds started dropping here in my town. It was the oddest thing, but nothing like that has happened since then.

Dragonfly, concerning a BIG earthquake...we've been told the same thing over here in California. We have the San Andreas Fault and when the big one comes, the whole state is doomed. Or so they say.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
The whole dead birds, fish, and crabs at the same time is still creepy! Even more because it's happening all at once. As for the world ending I'm not concerned about that, when the time comes it comes. Nothing I can do about it lol Then again look at everybody who predicts it ALL the time! It's silly. Nobody really knows.

Littlehead yeah they have been saying this for as long as I've been born about the earthquake! That does freak me out though! Of course nobody knows when it'll happen! So nothing to dwell on! I just hope I'm not near there when it does! lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts