Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another craigslist ad

FTGH- Either Rat or Jack Russel Terrier

She has been sleeping in my barn for a few months now, unable to find owner. Looks like a young dog, gets along fine with my dogs. I do not see a spay scar on her, she could be pregnant as my neighbors have a male yorkie that is not altered either. I have not seen them breeding, but I do not stay at the barn all the time. She does not have a belly or anything. Just saying that she may be. She is around 6-7 pounds, not 10 pounds, but alittle more than 5. She is mostly white with fawn and black patches. She is really cute, but we do have a couple of dogs here that will attack her if they get a chance. They got her a month ago when she first showed up but then she took off. She showed back up a week later and has been here ever since. She acts fine around my kids and cats and farm animals. She is submissive around other dogs. I would think that she can not be more than a year old. She is super friendly, but she will cower down when you try to pick her up. She has a chewed up green collar on her with a bandana. We have tried for two months to find her owners. She needs to go to a new home as spring is approaching and then we HAVE to let our gaurd dogs out to protect the spring babies. We do not have any pictures of her and you must be willing to pick her up here as we are very busy with the farm and all. Send a phone number with a name for quicker response.

seriously, i am debating going toget this little girl...hubby will be upet but we can take care of her, give her some socialization, and rehome her....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what kills me is that this dog is living in a barn in the middle of winter. School has been closed due to cold and wind and snow all week. I messaged hubby to see what he thinks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked to hubby and he agreed to be a foster for her. However, the poster has not responded to my emails. I sincerely hope this littlw girl gets some help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts