Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Cookie when he was young.

Here he is opening his xmas pressie. It was a dog stocking with toys and treats in it from my boyfriends dad.

Cookie and Benny in the garden. I love the pic of Cookie running, he was so active when he was young.

These pics were taken on Christmas day, that was Cookies new toy we got him for Christmas. It was a baby rattle lol. He loved it.

In this pic you can really see Cookie's overbite. The breeder was having a hard time selling him because nobody wanted him :(

Here he is having a bath. I know he was only 1 year old when this pic was taken because of the date stamp on the pic. It was taken in 1997.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww marie i love them look how fluffy he is now to then what age did his full coat come in zac is getting more fluffy as he gets older just wonder if he will ever be as fluffy as the handsome cookie xxxx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
awwwww marie i love them look how fluffy he is now to then what age did his full coat come in zac is getting more fluffy as he gets older just wonder if he will ever be as fluffy as the handsome cookie xxxx
To be totally honest I really can't remember when he got so fluffy like he is. Benny my other Chi in the pics (he's passed) he was really fluffy in the end too. I know I was always told they have their full coat at 3 and that's when they are adults but I can't honestly remember.

It is amazing the difference in his coat isn't it. I just think it takes a long time to fully come out. I'm sure yours will be the same. People always ask me about him and comment on how fluffy he is and when I show them old pics they can't believe the difference. Cookie is like a ball of fluff now lol. I'll bet Zacy will be the same.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
aww, Marie, what a precious boy! What mischief in his eyes in the first one! I bet he was a real pistol. I love the last one, though - 'mooooom, why are you doing this to meeeeeee?' lol. such a penetrating look.

·
Registered
510 Posts
To be totally honest I really can't remember when he got so fluffy like he is. Benny my other Chi in the pics (he's passed) he was really fluffy in the end too. I know I was always told they have their full coat at 3 and that's when they are adults but I can't honestly remember.

It is amazing the difference in his coat isn't it. I just think it takes a long time to fully come out. I'm sure yours will be the same. People always ask me about him and comment on how fluffy he is and when I show them old pics they can't believe the difference. Cookie is like a ball of fluff now lol. I'll bet Zacy will be the same.
Cookie was and still is one handsome guy :p
Interesting about the coats fluffing by 3, Elmo's 8 months now and is a fluff ball so I dread to think what he's going to look like at 3 ;)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cookie was and still is one handsome guy :p
Interesting about the coats fluffing by 3, Elmo's 8 months now and is a fluff ball so I dread to think what he's going to look like at 3 ;)
I was thinking about Elmo when I typed that actually lol. He's so fluffy already isn't he. It was Cookie's breeder that told me about them having their full coat at 3. But Cookie has just gotten fluffier as the years have gone by. Lmao at the thought of Elmo when he's older if he gets fluffier! All you'll see is this huge ball of fluff and two eyes lol.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I was thinking about Elmo when I typed that actually lol. He's so fluffy already isn't he. It was Cookie's breeder that told me about them having their full coat at 3. But Cookie has just gotten fluffier as the years have gone by. Lmao at the thought of Elmo when he's older if he gets fluffier! All you'll see is this huge ball of fluff and two eyes lol.
I can just imagine that :sign5: At the mo he's lying on a dark brown fluffy bed and you can hardly see him :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
How wonderful to look back at puppy pics and what a cutie pie he was and still is. In the one where he is lying down he reminded me of Ella.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww...Cookie as a baby! What a cutie he is. I love the bath picture. He has still kept is gorgeous good looks!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Marie - those pictures are GREAT! I love them! Cookie was a beautiful baby and now look at him... a beautiful older guy. :) He's just so precious.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg! sucha cute cookie! yes he was very active and aw that rattle toy looked so soft :p poor cookie no one wanted him :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts