Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cute factor pics!!! ^_^ i am pleased with them

look everyone! momma took out the crazymonster playpen and put all my beds/houses here!

yay my loofah! okay momma i sit

i'm the king ! :king:

lurking wif my loofah~~ shhh

killing my bloo sheep

mwahaha momma laffed at me, she say i look funnys

yeaaaa! my sheep

wahooooo

*mumble mumble* ruv eet!

my cute as a button pose

aaaaah~ dreamin about being the next "zoolander"

lmaoooo!!! ^_^ oh dexter~~

·
Registered
793 Posts
hahahahaha!!! aweeee da dexter has 2 bedsssssss!!!! Evian says "he looks like he wuvs his toys and room mama!!" "I wants to pway wif da dexterrrr!"

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get that house at?! I love it!!
on ebay ^_^
hahahahaha!!! aweeee da dexter has 2 bedsssssss!!!! Evian says "he looks like he wuvs his toys and room mama!!" "I wants to pway wif da dexterrrr!"
LOL yea he has lotsa things to play in hehe :p awww evi! i wonder where his other toys are, my mom washed them all

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, my Dexter fix for the day!
Aweome pics of the boy... and the "King" shot is hot!! wooooo, doggie centerfold!
lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha oh the joy of losing toys in the wash -_-
lol yea! theyre somewhere now...prolly all in the laundryroom, havent checked yet
Oh, my Dexter fix for the day!
Aweome pics of the boy... and the "King" shot is hot!! wooooo, doggie centerfold!
lol
hahaha deb! my bf loved that shot too haha :) he said he looks "suave" ^_^

·
Registered
657 Posts
awwhhh..dexter is the swaviest!! i just wanna play with his hair! brush it and put it in poni tails! lol!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
These are the funniest pictures. I loved looking at them Dexter is such a ham. LOL. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know Dexter is "King" but how many beds does he have ?Must be so hard for him to decide which one to use every night.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Cor! Dexter you are well spoilt and heck you deserve it being such a handsome loving chap.. Love your beds and that woofah is great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts