Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :wave: I know I don't post very often, but I also know I have gotten much support from many of you, especially when Reba was a sick puppy. She is now almost 8 months old, has pulled thru her spaying nicely and has been sooooo much fun :D . She now knows how to sit on command, shake paws, "dance" (she stands up on her hind legs and twirls in a circle) and roll over. She is having problems with "sit Pretty" (sitting up on her haunches) because she gets excited and stands up anticipating dancing. Just thought we'd up date you and stay in touch. :eek:ccasion5: cheers!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
what was her weight when you had her spayed? i'm a ball of nerves about chiwi being so small and getting spayed next month. :?

glad to hear she is doing well, and she sounds like she's doing great with her commands. i'd like to see more pics of her, she's so darn pretty (i've said that before and i'll keep saying it lol)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reba weighed in at 4.4 lbs- pretty good size for where I thought she might get. I was concerned about the spay also. She is such a refined little deerhead, but she did great. And for her next "trick", tonite my daughter set her on the edge of the hot tub while I was in it. I didn't think she'd come in, so I was sort of kidding calling her. Pretty soon she jumped in!! Poor little thing- I think she got a bit shook up. But I held her up and let her practice "swimming" some. Then she had to come in and get the chlorine rinsed off. After that, she was totallly hyper, zooming, etc. hehehe

·
Registered
568 Posts
What terrific news on your baby. Glad to hear she is doing so well considering how sick she was before. She is too cute and smart too.

Leslie

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
It's great Reba is doing so well after what she went thru. What a good mom you are. Sounds like she is learning lots of tricks. Sounds like the same ones Auggie can do except he won't rollover. He does very cute sit up tho. Good to get an update :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts