Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from this summer ( not sure if you all saw this one.)

on our way home from the vet when he hurt his leg jumping ( he thinks he can fly... i swear) a few days of rest and pain pills and he was right as rain... he didnt learn from it tho...

about a week ago... playing hide and seek in my bed and getting sleepy. (crappy phone cam pix)

my two sleepy heads

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWWWWW..... so cute!!! I love how he's looking at the stuffed rabbit. Funny!! He is handsome in his puppia! Great pics!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
He is gorgeous!
I love him in that cute little basket in the car.
Aww and the little bandage on his leg.
So sweet! x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol why was he looking at his rabbit? LOl! so cuteee hiro! ^_^ awww your not superdog hiro!!! becareful and dont make your mom wory so much, sheesh! i love the basket you use though...wow!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he was fascinated with that rabbit at the time... it had to be thrown away becuase it was so gross from the "fighting they do" and the fact that he used to drag him around everywhere... no matter how much i washed him it stayed gross. i felt bad i had to get rid of him...but i will get him a new one at ikea...( thats where it came from in the first place)

the basket is an african basket that i used to carry him around in when he hurt his leg... it was easier to put him in it instead of his carrier...plus with all the fluffy stuff in there he was in heaven... id like to get a bigger one around that is slightly less deep to make as a bed for him but i havent found one yet. i am starting to collect african baskets tho so im hoping i find the right one for him. ( so far i only have two...not as spectacular as it sounded heh)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts