Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha all cute pics Rach, I like the last one, she's a very pretty girl, hope you are keeping well. xx
Thanks Lis :) I do think she's a pretty puppy - not standard at all i know, but pretty! All good here thankyou xx

Aww, great photos Rach! Honey is blossoming into quite the little lady! I love watching them change!
Thanks hun :) She certainly is - not a baby anymore! She looks so different all the time, its amazing how they change isnt it! x

such a cutie!!!! I esp. like the one on the top of the stairs :)
Thanks Jan :) She was waiting for me to get through the door, i could see her little tail wagging at me! :) x

Hi pretty girl! Always happy to see Honey's pics! How are you doing Rach??? How is the pregnancy going??
Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks Z! I'm doing okay :) much the same in myself, but time is ticking away! 14 weeks on Tuesday, eeeeek! One of my friends (online fertility forum) has just had her baby boys at 28 weeks! Omgosh, they are so tiny :( and need special care. I'm really starting to get things ready and organised now, my 'baby list' is getting super long! Just bought my pram (pushchair) too! xx

She's so pretty!! I love the pic of her greeting you at the top of the stairs. So sweet. By the way, your home looks like it's adorable. Beautiful space to walk too!
Hehe thanks Krystal, she's such a funny girl! Aw thanks so much, ive just moved house and the neighbours arent great, but the house is so much bigger than my old one. Really nicely decorated and not much to do to it at all! xx

Honey Bear is suchhhhh a doll. I love the pics, her personality really shines through them.
Hope you are feeling well.
Sent from Petguide.com App
Thanks Ash, hehe she is such a diva doll! Her look just screams 'adore me!'. I'm feeling okay thanks yeah xx

Aww such cute pictures of Honey!
Thanks Amy! xx

beautiful little lady...love the last pic, she looks so tiny at the top of the stairs LOL
Thanks Kathleen, thats my fave pic too - peek a boo! xx

Pregnancy??? What? Why? Where? Who???
Hehe! 14 weeks with twins, you must have missed that thread lady! :) xx

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Thanks Lis :) I do think she's a pretty puppy - not standard at all i know, but pretty! All good here thankyou xx

Thanks hun :) She certainly is - not a baby anymore! She looks so different all the time, its amazing how they change isnt it! x

Thanks Jan :) She was waiting for me to get through the door, i could see her little tail wagging at me! :) x

Thanks Z! I'm doing okay :) much the same in myself, but time is ticking away! 14 weeks on Tuesday, eeeeek! One of my friends (online fertility forum) has just had her baby boys at 28 weeks! Omgosh, they are so tiny :( and need special care. I'm really starting to get things ready and organised now, my 'baby list' is getting super long! Just bought my pram (pushchair) too! xx

Hehe thanks Krystal, she's such a funny girl! Aw thanks so much, ive just moved house and the neighbours arent great, but the house is so much bigger than my old one. Really nicely decorated and not much to do to it at all! xx

Thanks Ash, hehe she is such a diva doll! Her look just screams 'adore me!'. I'm feeling okay thanks yeah xx

Thanks Amy! xx

Thanks Kathleen, thats my fave pic too - peek a boo! xx

Hehe! 14 weeks with twins, you must have missed that thread lady! :) xx
Oh my good god!!! How did I miss that??? Congratulations!! Twins!!! How marvellous! Argh! Jeez Louise!!
I'm a twin, we aren't identical though. I have a sister. Do you know if they are identical??? How exciting!! 😁😜😘😀😊😁

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my good god!!! How did I miss that??? Congratulations!! Twins!!! How marvellous! Argh! Jeez Louise!!
I'm a twin, we aren't identical though. I have a sister. Do you know if they are identical??? How exciting!! 😁😜😘😀😊😁
Thanks Hun :) yep they are identical - so boys or girls! Are you close to your twin? I'm looking forward to them growing up as best friends! Xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts