·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And one of Jade

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh wow, those pictures are fabulous!!! LOVE the fancy princess bed! Also the ones of Christopher, what a cutie! Your whole family is so beautiful! You are so lucky. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
They are all so very sweet! Love the photos especially the one on the trampoline! I would love to know what Lexi is thinking...
Great Siggy Pic--Is it new?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh i'm so happy to see their pics, Jade's been stealing the lime light lately (understandable as she is just so stunning!!!!)

Lexie is just a doll.. i love the first one in her little dress, just adorable!
And Chance, he's such a character, look at the face in the second picture hahaha!
Gia.. such a gorgeous girl! LOVE her pink dress, what a little princess!

Such a stunning family :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh wow, those pictures are fabulous!!! LOVE the fancy princess bed! Also the ones of Christopher, what a cutie! Your whole family is so beautiful! You are so lucky. :)

Brodysmom
Thank you so much Tracy! A friend of mine from Malaysia sent that bed to Lexie for her Birthday recently. Christopher is my Grandbaby, and he's Nana's little sidekick. :D

They are all so very sweet! Love the photos especially the one on the trampoline! I would love to know what Lexi is thinking...
Great Siggy Pic--Is it new?
Thank you! :) She was so interested in that hole in the trampoline. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment on my new siggy, I made that today. :)

Oh i'm so happy to see their pics, Jade's been stealing the lime light lately (understandable as she is just so stunning!!!!)

Lexie is just a doll.. i love the first one in her little dress, just adorable!
And Chance, he's such a character, look at the face in the second picture hahaha!
Gia.. such a gorgeous girl! LOVE her pink dress, what a little princess!

Such a stunning family :D
Thank you! L, C & G didn't mind baby Jade stealing the limelight for awhile. They were happy to take a break from Mom's camera. :lol: Every new sibling has to have their shine, right?

Lexie is my Angel from Heaven, Chance is my shy, super sweet mama's boy, and Gianna is my wiggly little sweet comic. I love them all so very much! :D

In the pic where Chance has that startled look, the kids walked up behind him and it spooked him. Poor baby boy! :lol:

Such a cute family!! Is that your dad holdng Gia?
Thanks Ann! Yeah, that's my Daddy. :D

Teresa, the one in between the pillows is priceless. Love your family.:)
Thank you! One night I got up, and when I came back that's where I found my Angel. She was keeping Mama's pillows safe and warm. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Wonderful family pictures. Yes, every new baby gets to "shine" for a while. It's only fair. Beautiful family T, love every one of them.

You know Lex has a special place in my heart but I love them all.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW what beautiful pictures of your dogs and your family:cool:
Thank you very much! :D

Wonderful family pictures. Yes, every new baby gets to "shine" for a while. It's only fair. Beautiful family T, love every one of them.

You know Lex has a special place in my heart but I love them all.
Thank you Robin! :) Yeah, gotta let those new babies get their time in.

My little Lexie will always share a special bond with Mama. She is my Angel love. :love7:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa all of your chi's are so beautiful. They model clothes very well. Your lucky, it looks like they don't mind being dressed up.
Thanks for sharing your chi babies pictures! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are perfect, You have a great family I love all of them
Thank you! :D

Teresa all of your chi's are so beautiful. They model clothes very well. Your lucky, it looks like they don't mind being dressed up.
Thanks for sharing your chi babies pictures! :)
Thank you so much! I feel so bad, I don't think I've caught your first name?

They are tolerant of clothes, and that's about it. They are happy when picture time is over so they can run free and naked again. :lol:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I was wondering about the rest of your pack! You always take such great pics and of course all the chis are perfect models. :) Oh I love the trampoline pic, talk about concentration. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys are all so very kind! Thank you so much for your sweet kind words about my sweet Angels! :)

Gia is 16 1/2 months old. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts