Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they love the snuggle sac lol

Baby and Beau (beau has grown into a handsome little bugger lol)

Prada hiding

car rides

Brother and sister

skimpy

Baby-Love

Prada

Beau

rolly polly

continued.............

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
....to be continued

hey everyone thought i owed an update of the chi chi's since I haven't in quite awhile everyone is doing pretty good I get Prada and Beau 1-2 times a month which isn't much right now but it's better than nothing! Beau is almost 1 1/2 years old already and Baby-Love is 6 now! I'll try and update more often I know I am a slacker lol :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love your gang Sherri! :p
The pics are awesome. I especially love the 2nd rolly polly pic, priceless look!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just in love with Beau. He's so tiny and adorable. You're whole pack is beautiful!
thanks he is sooo tiny he looks so small next to baby lol not sure how he ended up so tiny smallest puppy baby ever had he's just a wopping 3 lbs I really really wanted a tiny too i was looking forever posted tons of pics on here for size opinions lol was looking for a tri coloured female and ended up with a beige and white male haha couldn't adopt him just loved him the day he was born.

I love your gang Sherri! :p
The pics are awesome. I especially love the 2nd rolly polly pic, priceless look!
cutest ever!

awwwwwies!! They are just too cute for words. You make the snuggle sacks?
I got the snuggle sac as a secret santa gift this past christmas it was made by a member on this forum I highly highly recommend these she has a posting in the buyers section check them out I am definitely going to order another one once I pay off all my debt :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I love Beau. He has turned out so handsome!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shoot. I can't find it. If anyone knows who made this snuggle sak lemme know!
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/67997-snuggle-pockets-snuggle-jackets.html

Great pics! I love Beau. He has turned out so handsome!!!
Thanks Tracy I know he did turn out exactly what I wanted lol he's the sweetest most docile little thing ever I really didn't realize how small 3lbs actually was lol he can keep up with the others but he can get into a lot more things the other day he ran through the bottom of the fence into a neighbour behind me's yard i had to climb the fence to get him back he just kept running around the yard lolol! so then i get him back i had to put him back through the hole in the fence to climb back over he runs out the hole in the front of the yard and starts running down the street to the park honestly do not know what his problem was that day guess he felt i needed to exercise lol! Little things like that i never thought of since the others can't fit through nor try to lol

Great pics. What a bunch of cutie pies!
thanks very much!!!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts