Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took these over the past couple of days.
Had the duvet on the sofa when i was really ill, and the girls was on there with me too, so one is of that.Well Daisy lol
Hope you like them.......

Look mum i is being ill like you

Daisy likes to mash up the blankets and kick them up behind her lol

Hi mammy

What ye doin doon there Daisy?

Darla is taller than Daisy now, wee baby grown!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww gorgeous pics, Terri. They have such sweet faces. :) I don't think I ever realized just how light Daisy is, so pretty! I love that paw blanket too.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahhh, two of the most beautiful girls!! Love the captions...especially that first one. hehe I can't believe wee Darla is taller than Daisy! Just think...probably the next pics we see of your crew it will be of the TRIO! YAY!! :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
darla is taller then daisy now, she grew super fast, darla looks so innocent, not!!!!
I know she has stretched, she is tall and slender and Daisy is short and a wee bit stalky, lol
They are both around 5lbs though, mad eh!
LOL yes Darla is so not innocent, i think that shows in the pics, she has such a cheeky wee face, Daisy is the innocent one bless her. xx

Aww gorgeous pics, Terri. They have such sweet faces. :) I don't think I ever realized just how light Daisy is, so pretty! I love that paw blanket too.
Thanks Paula, yeah she is pretty light our Daisy. hehe!! x

Ohhhhhh i cant see them all!! My internet is playing me up today.

darla is just stunning, I love her color. And is love daisys little face.

They are both great little girls.

Hope your feeling better hun x
Thanks Rache,
Awww that is a shame you cant see them all.
Also some are showing up big for me, even though they were all resized to the same size on PB, that site is nuts!!

I am a good bit better today thanks hon. xx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh, two of the most beautiful girls!! Love the captions...especially that first one. hehe I can't believe wee Darla is taller than Daisy! Just think...probably the next pics we see of your crew it will be of the TRIO! YAY!! :D
Thanks Heather.
I know it will be the 3 of them next time, how cool is that?!!!! xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww what great pics, Terri! I adore Daisy's ears...and I love her coloring.. Snow is very light colored like Daisy..Darla has such an "impish" little face.. Like if you're looking for trouble, here I am...lol They are both so beautiful..

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Gorgeous darla must have had a growth spurt I find they look taller when they need to fill out a bit. I love them both anymore of Dillon???

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
They are just precious!

Bailey does the same thing with her blanket. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Sara, yeah she has had a bit of a spurt bless her. lol
No more pics of Dillon since Last week.
I may get more this week no sure.
Breeder seems kinda busy right now, no heard from her much. xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah booo I think it should be statutory for weekly updates you must be so excited one week to go!!! Are you going to meet the dad too??????

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Stacia, LOL they are nuts these wee ones eh. lol

HAHA!! well she has been great at sendin pics and vids so i cant really complain.
I was planning to go see the dad, but am told he lives about 10 miles away from her and since it's such a long journey we might not have time.
Would mean we would be home really late at night and J's mum is watching the girls, so kinda need to be as quick as possible really.
I said to her the other day, we may stay an hour at the breeders and she was like oh maybe even less cause of the journey. lol x
Mind you she isnt really local to us either so J has a load of driving that day, he has to take her home too afterwards.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh for goodness sake i swear Photobucket is at it, i have hardly any pics in my new account and now it is saying bandwidth is exceeded.
Cant get into my other one either to just upload them to there.
So the pics aint showin again!!!!
Just a ploy to get folk to pay for it, it stinks!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah she has been good!! You're lucky. How old is he now it seems to have dragged since you found him.

Hopefully he'll sleep most the way home. Could you not do some of the driving? Long journeys where me out anything longer than a couple of hours an I need a snooze

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He will be 8 weeks this Thurs.
Pick him up a week this Sat.

I dont drive otherwise i would have shared it with J.
He has driven us quite far before for Donnington Rock festival etc...but i know he will be tired. x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Photobucket is playing funny buggers Michele, sayin i have used my limit on bandwidth when i have hardly anythin in the account!!
My old PB account i cant even get into!!
Am so mad!!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts