Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It's been ages since I posed pics and Winston looks so different to my siggy pic so I thought I should post some recent snaps of my cuties - enjoy!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Aw, my Axle is doing well :) he looks soooo handsome. Love the pics of him and Chloe! And Winnie is such a grown up, I remember when you were deciding to get him! Crazy how time flies.

How are you doing, Sarah.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
16 Posts
OzChi
How old is your little white Chi w/ tan eyes? My little baby is 8weeks and has the same coloring. He is my first chi and has stolen my heart! When I first got him (5 days ago) the lady told me "HE" was a "SHE". It was all too funny. I rescued him from a home that couldnt take care of him. He can with a box full of pink clothes, lol.
Anyway.... We <3 him SO much and I have tons of questions. His name is Ziggy.
Thanks all you mamas:) View attachment 12234

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Yay for pics!! Thanks Sarah! I was wondering how everyone was doing! Man Winston has grown up!!!!! You're right he does look different than in your siggy. Chloe is just as beautiful as ever and Axle..well let's just say I want em'!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aw, my Axle is doing well he looks soooo handsome. Love the pics of him and Chloe! And Winnie is such a grown up, I remember when you were deciding to get him! Crazy how time flies.

How are you doing, Sarah.
We are all good except for Winnie's naughty phase. He's so handsome it's hard to stay mad at him though, he really is a stunning Chi. Chloe is a heartbreaker, everyone who meets her wants to take her home and Axle is my little shadow, he is my little furry soulmate.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How old is your little white Chi w/ tan eyes? My little baby is 8weeks and has the same coloring. He is my first chi and has stolen my heart! When I first got him (5 days ago) the lady told me "HE" was a "SHE". It was all too funny. I rescued him from a home that couldnt take care of him. He can with a box full of pink clothes, lol.
Anyway.... We <3 him SO much and I have tons of questions. His name is Ziggy.
Winston will be 1 on march 6th. He was almost white when I got him but he got darker between about 4 and 8 months and he is now white with a gold mask, gold ears and gold sabling down his back.

That is so funny that your pup's previous owners thought he was a girl. I always say Winston is too pretty to be a boy and he should have been a girl. I couldn't fool anyone by dressing him up in pink though, his attitude is all boy!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yay for pics!! Thanks Sarah! I was wondering how everyone was doing! Man Winston has grown up!!!!! You're right he does look different than in your siggy. Chloe is just as beautiful as ever and Axle..well let's just say I want em'!
I know, my baby is almost 1 :( I missy the puppy stage, I won't be getting another one any time soon and all the new pups on the forum are making me broody.

Princess Chloe is doing fab and wants to say hi to her long lost twin Miya.

You and Ashley can argue as much as you like but Axle isn't going anywhere, he's my little hunk of love!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness, they are so gorgeous, I had to look twice! ...ok ok three times! lol ;)

Stunning pups, I really enjoyed the pictures. I love Winston's little mask, it's so unusual, it's just awesome.

Give those three little musketeers, kisses from me please. :love2:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
they are all so beautiful!! Axle touched me,and I just had to stare at the pics for a bit.Reminds me so much of Molly...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they are all so beautiful!! Axle touched me,and I just had to stare at the pics for a bit.Reminds me so much of Molly...
Aww thanks :) He is really a special little boy. He is the most affectionate dog I have ever come across, he is so devoted to me and so friendly and outgoing with everyone he meets. I'm glad he made you smile and reminded you of your precious girl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts