Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these yesterday, hope you like.....

I love being near my big sis.

He loves playing with the inside of kitchen roll or loo rolls. lol
I liked him in this red T-shirt, really stands out on him.

Ooh what can i gets up there i wonder?

That's all i got for now.
Darla didnt want in on any this time.:)
xxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
awwww terri they are sooo cute i really love the red tshirt it looks sooo cute.....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rache.
Yes once he gets it all soggy i take it off him. lol
Messy pups eh. x

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
They are very cute pix! I like the one of them curled up on the chair together.

I know what you mean about the red shirt standing out on him. With Tango, pretty much ANY color worked because he's so light. But with Jazz, because she's so dark, I've had to experiment to find colors that work on her. And of course it doesn't help that I'm SO anal about making sure she's in feminine colors and Tango's in masculine ones lol!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are very cute pix! I like the one of them curled up on the chair together.

I know what you mean about the red shirt standing out on him. With Tango, pretty much ANY color worked because he's so light. But with Jazz, because she's so dark, I've had to experiment to find colors that work on her. And of course it doesn't help that I'm SO anal about making sure she's in feminine colors and Tango's in masculine ones lol!
Thanks.
Yeah it is hard finding colurs that really pop on the darker ones.
LOL i like Dillon to keep his macho look too. haha!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my is Dillon changing into a handsome young boy! Love him & you're right...the red really "pops" on him! Daisy is so sweet with her wee brother. I missed seeing my Darla though. ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Terri they are both so sweet! Love the pic of them snuggled together. Dillon is so gorgeous and Daisy is lovely as always. Thanks for posting new pics! :) x

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha! I love Dillons "I'm with stupid" shirt. Red is definitely his color. What a gorgeous boy he is. The paper towel roll picture is adorable! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my is Dillon changing into a handsome young boy! Love him & you're right...the red really "pops" on him! Daisy is so sweet with her wee brother. I missed seeing my Darla though. ;)
Thanks Heather.
Will try to get some of wee Darla later.;) x

Aww Terri they are both so sweet! Love the pic of them snuggled together. Dillon is so gorgeous and Daisy is lovely as always. Thanks for posting new pics! :) x
Thanks Paula.
Yeah Daisy is starting to be really cute with Dillon, licks him a lot now. bless. x

Ha! I love Dillons "I'm with stupid" shirt. Red is definitely his color. What a gorgeous boy he is. The paper towel roll picture is adorable! :)
Thanks Lisa, it was a fluke to catch him like that with roll. lol x

They are so adorable. Love the one of him holding the roll in his mouth too cute.
Thanks. xx
love love love the second pic lol classic :) he looks like a cheeky little chook :)
Thanks.
Oh yes he is cheeky.:D x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts