Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any good easy recipes for dog biscuits. Like a cup of this a cup of that. I want some health recipes if anyone has them. Something that turns out like a biscuit. My cheese ones are more pastry looking.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'll be posting two recipes for cookies I made yesterday... but mine were more like people-cookie texture- not like dog biscuits unfortunately. I can't find a rolling pin anywhere and I don't have cookie cutters yet, so I figured that just making little doughy-blobs was fine :p

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'll be posting two recipes for cookies I made yesterday... but mine were more like people-cookie texture- not like dog biscuits unfortunately. I can't find a rolling pin anywhere and I don't have cookie cutters yet, so I figured that just making little doughy-blobs was fine :p
I realised I didn't have a rolling pin when I started my cheese ones so I just used one of my dads beer cans lol. I used an egg cup for the cutter.

They love the cheese onesI made but they're not exactly healthy and they're more like pastry than a proper biscuit. Here are mine:

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=47638&page=2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes! I'm not a big baker - I honestly have no idea what I'm doing half the time LOL! However, I've found tons of easy recipes to use! Here are 4 super easy ones to follow :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I treat my dog with this very simple recipe I found it somewhere and it doesn't even involve any cooking.
2 apples, a cup of nonfat plain yogurt, and some ice cube trays... (2 ingredients plus water then freeze for a couple of hours) then you've got yourself a yummy treat!
Try it, for sure your dog will love it.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I have this one on my FB recipe group.... given to me by a good friend(she has 3 Corgis).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts