Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone! i'm looking into getting another chihuahua and i was just wondering if you guys recommended a good chihuahua breeders, i live in NYC so either anyone in NYC or someone that ships and doesn't have crazy prices like 2000 dollars for a puppy lol

thanks guys!

:love1:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Best to start at you local Chihuahua Breed Club and look for breeders through them. Here is a link CCA Breeder Directory Even though they are with the breed club though you still want to make sure and check into them as that doesnt always mean they are the best. You can go to infodog.com and check if there are any shows in your area and check them out. Wait until the Chihuahuas are done in the ring and you can approach breeders and handlers to find out if there are any litters on the ground at the time. You can learn a lot from them as well as see what you like in the ring :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks so much i will look into it!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Many many years ago, this is how we got our first maltese. Wanted to learn as much about the breed etc. and there was a local show. So, we went, and Beau was there with his little show dog friends. It was love at first sight and....
Good luck finding your chi.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone knows any actual breeders or recommend any please PM about them, id really appreciate it. thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts