Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red has improved loads but I still have loads to learn and hopefully teach Red. i have also noticed he looks ribby so I seriously need to feed him up. I hate my pets to look thin...so these photo's opened my eyes.
So here goes the overload...

Mummy I no wanna look

Okay I stands beta but I close my eys, this is scary mummy

I weally tries mummy but I wanz too cuddle, its okay Red I am so proud of you

Uh oh the banana is back

Looks I cans lift me tail but not wens judge looking

More to come.......

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tries to lift my tail mummy but I nos sure wotz I am to do

Love this photo

Getting all a bit too much now

Still trying for you mummy

And finally ...........

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww red you little star!! The banana is lotus through and through although she chokes herself on her tail it's tucked so far under

Well done both of you xx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just need the ears..

Yeah, just a pity the judge never saw :p

Opp's the judge is looking mummy, wots do I do

I wons us a Red rosette to match mees name,was that good... yes Red you made mummy very happy, but then we could come last every time and I'd still be pleased

After being woken up by Red at 4am I am shattered now and so is Jake and Red .

Deme x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Well done! Red is such a handsome little one. Congrats! :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Dawn those are great pics and he did his very best and that is what counts!! He's adorable:)
Your snuggle pockets should be arriving any day now..sent them out on the
1st :)
Watch they come on Monday or Tuesday when I am in hospital lol,

Red is so scared at shows and he goes catatonic but he is getting better, I got told off from the breeder for not paying attention in the show ring :p but I am there to enjoy myself, I am just not competitve, well not to the extent that I have to win or be placed. I want to spend my time enjoying myself not getting stressed out if I don't do well. I had enough of that with horses and foudn I got so stressed out I went home miserable. I swore I would never get that indept with Red.

The important thing for me is that Red is improving... :D:D

I am so new to this and its a big learning curve, mind a stupid woman stood with her dog right on the triangle in my way when we were doing our show, I could have throttled the stupid woman. Still if people have to do that to get placed and put your dog off they are very sad people and means they don't think they are good enough on their own merits.

Deme x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
congratulations! Well done!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Congrats! I love Red doing his banana pose, it may catch on! He looks lovely, and Im sure its helping his confidence every time you go to a show. Well done to you both!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts