Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little Fashion Diva, Lexie, in her early BD gifts from Mom. I actually just got to anxious to hold them back until her Birthday. :lol: She will be 2 years old next month! Hard to believe my baby is about to celebrate her 2nd BD. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! :) Yes, I always wish I could hold back things so I won't buy more. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Theresa, I can't get enough of your puppies, pictures, or their outfits. The tutu's kill me. Where do you get those? If Chloe was more of a lady, maybe I'd get her one. LOL. Love your babes!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Theresa, I can't get enough of your puppies, pictures, or their outfits. The tutu's kill me. Where do you get those? If Chloe was more of a lady, maybe I'd get her one. LOL. Love your babes!!!
Oh thank you so much! I have so much fun with these guys! Lexie's first Tutu was made by Ivy's Mom, Lori. Then a friend sent me some made by Sunpups. I also had some made here local. And this last one was also made by Sunpups. :)

Mine don't wear clothes for long. We just have fashion shows for pics. :lol: When it's cold outside they wear sweaters to stay warm, but aren't out for long. At their size they get too chilly and it's hard to warm them back up.

You should try Chloe in one. I bet she'd look like a little Princess! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AWWWWW!!!! she is soo cute!! the outfits are so adorable!! happy birthday little darling!!! *mwah* from me and presh xxxx
Thank you! :) She says to send Muahz back to you and Presh. :p

Awww, cute pictures! I love the outfits :D
Thank you! :)

Darling outfits, and an even more darling little girl! You're one step ahead of me -- I can't even get the clothes to stay on long enough for the fashion show and photos!
Thank you! :) Hehe, mine aren't super fond of clothes either. They'll tolerate them, and that's about it. :lol: Since they don't like them, I don't force them on em'. They look so cute, but if more comfy without them, I say that's the way to go. :)

Tell Holly we think she's beautiful naked! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh how cute! All her outfits are too cute, the last pics gave me a chuckle, love her expression. :)
Thank you! :) That's her look of, "Can you get this over with Mom?" :lol: She was nappin', and I woke her for fashion shots. What a terrible Mom. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you so much ladies! I have 2 pics to add from today in her hat and scarf, in her VB carrier. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts