Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 11-week old red chihuahua. She is about 1.6 lbs right now, and I was told that she will not get bigger than 3 lbs. I bought her for $1300, and am looking to sell her for $800 OBO, she comes with all her shots, kennel, toys, and food. I am a law student and had a moment of temporary insanity looking into those big brown eyes, and do not have the time to take care of her. She also comes with a pedigree certificate.

·
Registered
696 Posts
awwww how lovley awww i want one i need one awww i think i should move to america you know i have more chance of getting a chi in my price range too lol :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute! Why don't you litter box train her and get her a cat to play with and keep company! I worked full time when I got Bunker and only in the beginning did I come home for lunch to check on him.

If you threw in shipping to Long Island, NY... I might have to think about it!

Good luck to you and Sophie!

·
Registered
280 Posts
No wonder why you bought her, she is to cute. I have a full house already, but I know people are always looking. Whatever you do... please let us all know if you are unable to find her a home... we would hate (as much as you would I'm sure) to see her go to a pound. (Not saying you would do that, just putting the thought in your head is all)

You can also try going to petfinder.com and list her there as well as looking up your local kennel club, and rescue groups in your area so they can get the word out for you.

Best of luck,
MD

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have to say that I bet if you came down on the price you would definitely have a better chance of finding her a good home. You should definitely get something for her, but it is so hard to put a price tag on an animal when looking for a good home. If she found a home here, I can tell you, it would be a very good home. I know you paid alot for her, but I would think my thoughts would be on finding that right home and not the money, or at least that much money. Please don't take me wrong, in some places that price is perfect, especially out of the US, but not around here. Good luck I really hope she gets a wonderful new home soon!!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
If I knew about your little red 3 weeks ago, I would have bought her for $800 no problem. I had been looking and looking and the ones that are that small are usually really expensive here in California. So, I ended up buying one that is pretty big already. But we love her!

Good luck. I really hope you find a good home for red! :wave:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Would you be willing to ship her or do you want to have someone in Iowa pick her up? How much is shipping anyway?

Do you even still have her????
I'm sooo interested. Have a campanion for Peanut.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
this was a long time ago I dont think she will still have her as she would now be like 5 months old and Im sure if she had kept her that long she would be keeping her - have you tried to email her

1 - 13 of 13 Posts