Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have / use 'Red Dingo ' nlyon harness's ?
I like the look of them but know I'd have to loosen the neck straps to get it on and off , can this be done easy or are the straps tight ?

Thanks in advance ...

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Red dingo was the first harness i got Lily before she even came home,got it from Crufts as it was the smallest i 'd seen,yes you can alter the neck and the body bit,but i found as she grew it rubbed under her arm pits,you can get some lovely padded ones,that i think are better.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Once it's adjusted you shouldn't have to adjust it each time you put it on,only when they grow,Wyevale garden centre that has a pet place are great,Pets at home is the one we use now,you can get the harness and the lead to match they have loads to choose from,it's best to take your dog in and try them on.

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once it's adjusted you shouldn't have to adjust it each time you put it on,only when they grow

I have to adjust the neck on this style of harness every time I put them on as my dogs have bigger heads than necks , so if I put them over the head loose enough to get on there much to loose around the neck and I worry about them getting out of it ...
( sorry I'm not expalining this well , I'm not to good with wording things )

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I have to adjust the neck on this style of harness every time I put them on as my dogs have bigger heads than necks , so if I put them over the head loose enough to get on there much to loose around the neck and I worry about them getting out of it ...
( sorry I'm not expalining this well , I'm not to good with wording things )
Oh yes i get what you mean,what about a no pull harness ,think the neck bit is larger and the 2 straps sort of go over their shoulder and the head bit goes in the middle bit,maybe try that.Sorry i'm no good at explaining things either.Have a look on amazon or google to get an idea.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts