Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh gosh idk if this takes the festive season too far but lidl are selling reindeer meat over the season!!

But thought I'd let you know

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow, that'd be a nice festive holiday treat for the furkids. I dunno if I would eat it though.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I wouldn't eat it but I'd definitely get it for the Chi's! It's just a festive way of saying caribou. :daisy:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure if I could u know I know it's just meat but it's Rudolph!! My mother said serve it with a tomato hahahaha

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
yay! I fed Pippi some reindeer last xmas, and she loved it - I think they'll like it raw even better!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
But Sarah, you'd feed a little Thumper bunny rabbit right?! ;) hahaha I'm such a hard a$$. I'm a huge animal lover, I don't think *I* could ever kill anything to feed my dogs but if I can buy it already dead I'm game for whatever. LOL We'll see if I still say that after we get our quail chicks this week.... haha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope i feed turkey according to abi lol she has no clue I wouldn't eat rabbit myself makes me feel ill I quite like thumper

I've eaten venison efore it was the meal
As my work Xmas party once I was in the middle of a v posh well known London hotel and screamed I'm eating Bambi mother and pushed it away yuck

·
Registered
92 Posts
Reindeer meat is actually pretty good, for both people and dogs.
(Reindeer and caribou are the same species, but reindeer are domesticated. and it taste better IMO )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts