Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i've turned into a bit of a bore, although im not quite sure why - i think i am just feeling a bit depressed - not for any reason i just feel that way! hope i dont sound nuts here!

but well i have started to be really horrible to my bf and i've not been showing him ne love and i want to cheer him up and get our lovelife spiced back up again!

anyone got ne nice ideas? :D :wave:

·
Registered
298 Posts
i dont think you sound nuts hun :)

i think we all get depressed and down at times!

im always doing thing for my boyf to keep are lovelife spiced up ;)

little things like writing on the mirror in the bathroom with lipstick saying "i love you" i do it in the night so its the 1st thing he sees when he gets up :)

and leaving little notes in his wallet...

i always have a bath run for when my boyf comes home! sometimes i get loads of candels and a bottle of wine ... so he can unwind in the bath..
and i sometimes jump in there myself ;)

one day i went a little mad..and wanted to show my boyf how much i loved him..so i got some card and cut 100 heart shapes out and on each card i put 100 thing that i love about him.. and then put them all round are flat..lol
another mad thing i did was fill his car up with heart ballons...

i could go on 4ever..lol

O and how can i forget ***THE COUPLES BOOK ***
its a book for couples its great..Its like a log book..you can keep a record of your love life in there from the day you meet to the day you die!
go to the website check it out.. www.couplesbook.com (you will find it on the right hand side) its funny .. and fun to do!

another great website www.lovingyou.com lots of ideas on this website :)
im sure you will find some ideas on this website theres loads!

i hope this helps you hun...keep smiling a smile always makes me feel better :):):):)
enjoy

star x

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
I recently saw Carmen Electra talking about her strip exercice videos and well you could get one and the exercise would probably make you feel a bit better and then suprise him when you get practice with his own private striptease :)

OOh if you're too shy for that put some little notes in the car and in his wallet abunch of places, etc directing him to go to the bedroom and have a bandana or slik scarf with a note telling him to put it on and you know wear something sexy and tease him and well you can figure out the rest.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I actually just went through what you are going through. I kind of detached from him and just kind of kept to myself, now keep in mind we live together, so that means I'm in one room and he's in another. Talked maybe five minutes a day, and finally I got so sick of the distance that I told him we needed to talk. When we did that we found out the detaching had started a while ago and it was because we weren't taking time out for each other. So now every Sunday we go have lunch together and talk and spend quality time just him and me no friends or family.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Everyone's had great ideas - the sticky notes on the mirror is always a winner.

If he has activities that he likes doing but you normally don't participate, you might do that. For example - if he likes watching football, get tickets to a game and take him. The only problem is if you don't like whatever it is you do with him, you have to make your best effort to enjoy it, otherwise, it's a bust. :D

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Cooper said:
Everyone's had great ideas - the sticky notes on the mirror is always a winner.

If he has activities that he likes doing but you normally don't participate, you might do that. For example - if he likes watching football, get tickets to a game and take him. The only problem is if you don't like whatever it is you do with him, you have to make your best effort to enjoy it, otherwise, it's a bust. :D

Completely agreed I always went everywhere with my hubby , hunting fishing everywhere. Even went to his karate classes he taught, mainly because that's where we met and I loved watching him teach totally got me going :oops: Try to remeber what it was that turned you on about him in the first place. Mine was his personality my hubby is sooo outgoing and I'm pretty much the opposite and I just loved watching him work a room.Darnit my hubby is gone until wednesday I'll read this again then :D Sometimes my hubby will just put his arm around me a certain way and wowsa :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
At this time I am really depressed I think it is from being pregnant but me and amoncio are not getting along very well. I am so emotional and I know I am the cause for our problems I accuse him of everything and cry about the smallest things. This weekend I changed that he understands my mood swings now I left a note on his car at work it read. Te Amo which is I love you in spanish. That did it for him he felt so much better that I drove 30 mins out of my way just to leave a note telling him I loved him. I know we can get though this and so can you if you and him both are willing and the love is still there for you both your bond together will mend. :wave:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations on your baby teresa! Thanks for all the good tips everyone, they are all very good that i dont even know where to start!

I certainly can't leave notes on the mirror because i live in my mums house and it is always busy. I think this may be part of the problem as it gets quite stressful gettin no "our time" if you get what i mean. Maybe i can start with leaving a note under his pillow, but knowing him i am best to leave it as his comp coz thats were he is most! Obsessed with it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts