Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a package from our lovely Auntie Elaine!!! I was so excited to try them on! And we finally have one nice spring day, so the chi's all wanted to hang out together on their big comfy Bessie and Barnie bed.

Even Mimi was included for once, I was shocked! Lola even sat next to her, wow!!!

Sisterly love....

The 4lb club

Group shot!!

Brothers!

Waiting for daddy to get home

My Lola bear....

Little miss meemers

Mojo and Mimi

My loves!!

What's all that noise?

Just relaxing all together!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwww. These pics are adorable!!!!! I'm so glad Mimi and Lola are starting to get along! Awesome. I knew it would happen eventually. Love the matching thermals.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Girl me too! This is the first time I actually got a pic of them without Lola growling. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look awesome in their new thermals! I especially like the peace sign one on the boys. Awesome that Lola is making some progress with her new sibling too. All in good time!
Thanks Krystal! That one is my favorite too! The boys also have the pink one the girls are wearing in tan!
Finally Lola is kinda coming around, about time!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thank you! It's an xs round bed by Bessie and Barnie. Leo got it last year as a neuter present! It's really soft and the entire thing is washable which is a plus! ;)

Nice. I will have to look into it. Sorry, I just saw that you posted what bed it was in the original post.. ha ha. I skimmed the words but skipped to your super cute pictures! whoops... :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Great pics ! its so nice to see all 4 of them together :D. The thermals look great on all your babies . i know you were unsure about what size to get Mojo .... looks like a perfect fit !!
Latte has the same love and rock thermals. xxs fits her perfect. ( actually, i love the thermals so much on Latte, i got her one in every pattern , around 6 or so in all )but i think the xs is too tight on Minnie and the s is too big... same with Tootsie, the M is too tight, the L too big.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
WOW!!! Zorana, your pack is fabulous!! Such great shot!!! I know you had so much fun taking them! I'm loving the sisterly love. <3 BTW, that bed they are chillin' on is too cool! You have just got a little slice of heaven going on! :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great pics ! its so nice to see all 4 of them together :D. The thermals look great on all your babies . i know you were unsure about what size to get Mojo .... looks like a perfect fit !!
Latte has the same love and rock thermals. xxs fits her perfect. ( actually, i love the thermals so much on Latte, i got her one in every pattern , around 6 or so in all )but i think the xs is too tight on Minnie and the s is too big... same with Tootsie, the M is too tight, the L too big.
Thank you so much for everything Elaine! I love it all, the fit is perfect for all 4 babies! Mojo is officially a small and not a medium in those tops and now I can order more since I know his size! ;)

I can't wait to see pics of ur girls in their new outfits!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW!!! Zorana, your pack is fabulous!! Such great shot!!! I know you had so much fun taking them! I'm loving the sisterly love. <3 BTW, that bed they are chillin' on is too cool! You have just got a little slice of heaven going on! :)
Thank you Tina!! My pack is finally compete with the addition of crazy Mimi! It was so nice to take pics of all 4 without any growling or snapping going on, looks like the door by the balcony is neutral territory! Lol.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts