Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time since we have had a lazy Saturday! And it feels so nice!
The chihuahuas and I have been relaxing all day!

Brotherly love!

The 4 year old club!

Lola bear chillin'

She heard me ask Bryan about food and sat right up!

Leo's favorite spot on the couch, the pillow!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Love them as always. Miss Lola is that you collar from Greenbelts? We just got notification today that Lady's special collar with the leather blossom is ready. We can't wait to get it. It looks perfect. Enjoy the rest if your day chilling!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks like you guys had a relaxing day! Ava, Boss and I had a lazy day today as well, stayed in bed all day watching the Pit Bulls and Parolees marathon :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love them as always. Miss Lola is that you collar from Greenbelts? We just got notification today that Lady's special collar with the leather blossom is ready. We can't wait to get it. It looks perfect. Enjoy the rest if your day chilling!
Thanks Jayda! Good eye! Yes that's Lola's newest one! Make sure to post lady's when it comes in, I would love to see it and to hear your opinion of it! Leo got a new one that came in today, I think it will be perfect for summer!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you guys had a relaxing day! Ava, Boss and I had a lazy day today as well, stayed in bed all day watching the Pit Bulls and Parolees marathon :)
I've seen that show, I like it!! I was trying to catch up on the real housewives of Miami and Beverly Hills! Glad you got to enjoy your day too!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Zorana, the pups look sad, I believe they are unhappy because they did not get
a little long coated sister for Christmas! ;) ...yes, that's definitely it. You better
get to it mom! :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Thanks Jayda! Good eye! Yes that's Lola's newest one! Make sure to post lady's when it comes in, I would love to see it and to hear your opinion of it! Leo got a new one that came in today, I think it will be perfect for summer!

Here's the picture she sent me of Lady's collar! It's in the mail. I got it made in the half inch size. Late Christmas present for Miss Lady.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zorana, the pups look sad, I believe they are unhappy because they did not get
a little long coated sister for Christmas! ;) ...yes, that's definitely it. You better
get to it mom! :)
Haha, I've been mentioning it but I don't think it is going to happen right now. We have to keep saving for our wedding and for a new house so the dogs can have a yard! But I can always dream, right? Leo's mom is prego as we speak (she's a long coat) with another gorgeous long coat, oh I think I have recent pics from the breeder!
Leo's mom (she's prego here)

The daddy of the litter

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aah lazy days are the best :) Your pups have some funky clothes, i bet you have a whole wardrobe just for them :) xx
Rachel, if you only knew! It started out as a human dresser mojo and Lola shared, then when Leo came he got a drawer too! And now it's full and they have 2 storage bins full under the guest bed. I should put it all together one day and take a picture! But then everyone would think I was nuts! Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts