Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya

Its been a very long time since i've been on here. I don't know if anyone remembers me and my chi Lexie?

I thought it was about time i made the effort to start posting again, I feel bad i've not been on here in such a long time.

Update: Lexie is doing really well, she really has turned into a gorgeous chi now. I'm at work at the moment but will post some updated pics of her soon i promise. She is such a good girl. the only problem i had with her was barking too much when people knocked at my door or came into the house but i am just addressing that now and she is learning very quickly! so porud of her!

I became an auntie to a gorgeous little girl in november. I love her so so much and spoil her rotten! they are coming up from london on the 21st and staying with us till christmas day evening so will be the first time Lexie meets her. Her name is Ava and my heart literally melts everytime i look at her. hope my girl is a good puppy! sure she will be.

I think thats about it really.

hope everyone on here is doing well. ive had a quick browse and seen that some familiar people are still here and have new pups! how exciting.

hugs
Jade and Lexie

xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Of course we remember you and Lexie!! Welcome back!! Can't wait for pics! ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Of course i remember aswell!
Lovely to see you posting again, and look forward to seeing pics of that cutie of yours.
x

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back! I'm auntie to an Ava too!
haha Awesome! technically she is Ava Bean! lol

they used bean a pet name when they didnt know what gender she was and since her birth its kinda stuck so they made it official!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! much appreciated. will be sure to get some pics of my little lady up later on tonight. Wish i wasnt stuck at work or i could do it now.

Jade

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Welcome back! I definitely remember you and your sweet little chi. :) I look forward to seeing some updated pics. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Welcome back! Congrats on becoming an Auntie! I'm glad to hear Lexie is doing well...I can't wait to see some updated pics of her! :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Welcome back! Congatulations on becoming an auntie. :) We look forward to seeing pics of Lexie.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Hi Jade,
Good to see you posting. Lexie does the "announcing" arrivals at the front door thing too...they love that don't they like it is an important job. How is work for you ??

I have a 'guard" for my font door too...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Jade,
Good to see you posting. Lexie does the "announcing" arrivals at the front door thing too...they love that don't they like it is an important job. How is work for you ??

I have a 'guard" for my font door too...
Hiya,

Work is currently very bad actually. i found out last week that i won't have a job after christmas so am panicking quite a lot. but on the plus side i get to spend more time with my girl and more time with my niece! so not all bad.

Jade

1 - 15 of 15 Posts