Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys..Yeah my email broke down before I got a phone number from her. She was offering this little pure white boy to me but I am just too sad right now. I was really excited to pick up the little chocolate boy. I had really thought of him as mine...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry. :( The same thing happened to me before I got my pup and I was so upset thinking, "but that was the one"! I really think things happen for a reason though, and I am so glad I found Diego instead. Don't worry...you will find another one that pulls on your heartstrings that you'll get to call your own. :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your Diego is so adorable. I just love the chocolates.. She sent me pictures of my chocolate boy and I just fell in love. Is it silly to say I fell in love with a picture?? This was th elittle one I thought was going to be my baby: :cry: :cry: :cry:
[

Here is a picture of the white boy. He is only 4 weeks old right now. He doesn't seem to have the short snout like th eother one. Its so hard to tell anythign when they are that young..

·
Registered
718 Posts
Aww, thank you! :) The chocolate boy really is amazingly sweet...I would have been crushed too. I fell in love with mine over a picture as well, it's so easy to do when they're that cute! I know it's hard to believe right now but there will be another one that's just as cute. If you're not completely sold on the white one (even though he's precious too), I would hold out for that 'special' one. There are so many out there and new ones being born every hour, there's bound to be one just like him but meant to be for you!! :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that s*cks !!! and it's not nice of her .....;she should tell the other people you were first :?
i totally understand you wanted that boy , he's gorgeous !!!
is it a solid deal , or are you still talking to her ? maybe in her next litter , there are chocs too ?

kisses nat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts