Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i would like to request a siggy i aint to fussed about the colour as long as they are bright and cheerfull and any picture will do i have got some on here of my gourgeous girl.
thanks
codyann

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
thanks... I'll see what I can come up with this weekend :) I am sure there will be others making siggys for you too!!! we like making siggys......lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jan those are gorgeous! I love the last one the best!!! So sweet.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Those are just gorgeous, as always, Jan. I LOVE the last one especially. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i love the second one also :) , i love the bubbles in it :)
this is my attempt , havent made one in a while so thought i would give it a go .

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Sugarbaby... you *always* make such colorful and beautiful siggys...... LOVE IT!
isn't the little sleeping Roxi the cutest!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heya thanks so much for them they are amazing! i want to get them printed out lol. how do i get them on my posts like you both have?
thanks so much again :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heya i think i finally did it well i got my boyfriend to do it heheh :) thanks again for the pics i love them that much i have saved them all on my comp

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
my siggys are 600x300 pixels... are you using Photobucket or flickr? seems flickr will downsize them....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
awesome job MakNFLi :)

i make all my sigs to the right size so all you need to do is uplaod it to photobucket and copy and past the last html code into where you put your sig and save :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks! i love them all i am now saving them to my laptop and going to have tehm printed out and framed haha im a bit sad aint i, thanks again for them all :D xxxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts