Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vala, when you have time could you please make me another siggy ?
I would be most grateful. I've gotten so many compliments on the last one you made. You do such lovely work !
I'll post 3 photos but you don't need to use all. It can be a blended one like last time or one with a background and one photo like you have for little Stinky only maybe a different color.
I hope the photos aren't too dark.
Thank you !

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: No problem, you'll have it before the weekend for sure :wink: Pics are good..Sophie is ALWAYS a doll! :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: Sorry I took so long...hope you like it..but if it's too pink, too light, or too bright..or you want a different color..just tell me and I'll change it no problem :wink:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow Vala ! It's lovely :D
Don't change a thing, it's perfect. Thanks so very much. You're really a gem!
Now let me go and save it.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Okay, I give up. I need a siggy. :lol:

Vala, I love your work! I'd be so grateful if you would do one for me (when you have time, of course). This is my all-time favorite pic of Lily (is this where I post it or should I PM you?). If you need more pics or resizing or anything, just let me know. Pink is Lily's color but if you think another color works better (maybe green, because of the green blankie?), you be the judge. If it's too dark, I can lighten it.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: That's a cute pic...no problem, you'll have the siggy in a couple of days :wink: school work is killing me..if only I did my homework when is due! :D

Sophie's mom: Glad you liked it. Anytime. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts