Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my silly baby girl Gia doing what she does best. Twisting, turning, playing, and having a grand ole' time. As far as she's concerned, life couldn't get any better. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Gia is the cutest little sprite!!!! I love her!!
You're very welcome! :) And thank you so much for your sweet comments!

She is such a funny baby girl. We can't get enough of all her silly antics. She is better than TV any day. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so much for your kind words and sweet comments. Gia is so much fun, and so very lovable. She was such a compliment to our pack. She brings out the spunk in the other two, as they are more calm natured. She makes sure they (and me, lol) stay on our toes. :) Sweet little baby girl and we love her to pieces!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That last one of her is precious. She is amazing. I wouldn't need a TV or anything at all at your house. She is just so expressive. Love her. Love her. Love her.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh wow!! Number 5 pic looks like she is playing TWISTER!! So funny!!! She is a doll.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You ladies are just too sweet and always say the nicest things. We appreciate all of the nice comments. :D Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Oh, she's adorable. I'm really starting to warm up to the teenies. I love her half lidded look in the last shot. Tilly will give me that look when I kiss her cheek, and it's so adorable seeing their wee little faces half-blink at you in bliss.

::BIG sigh::

1 - 20 of 36 Posts