Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I took of Gia this morning. :) She's such a silly baby girl. I can't remember who asked, but Gia is 17 months old now.

And this was taken yesterday.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
AWWWW! I just love her!! I think I'd be in heaven if I got to hang around your babies for even an hour. Please give Gia a kiss for me!

Thanks so much for posting these Teresa! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're very welcome Crystal, and thank you for the super sweet comments! :)

Thank you all for the kind, sweet comments on my little Diva. She is quite the character. :lol: Gia has brought a lot of fun and excitement to our pack. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you! :D She can really pull off those Diva poses. :lol:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wow! She is stunning. I love her colors and markings - what a cutie.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
She is such a little doll! I love that last photo. She is so tiny - you can really tell how petite when Jade isn't there making her look like a BIG girl!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow! She is stunning. I love her colors and markings - what a cutie.
Thank you so much! :)

Teresa she is a beauty! I love your quilt.:)
Thank you Pam! :) My grandma made it for me before she passed away. She was 100 years old when she passed.

She is such a little doll! I love that last photo. She is so tiny - you can really tell how petite when Jade isn't there making her look like a BIG girl!! :)
Thank you Ann! :) Gia is such a tiny little girl. Very sweet and playful, and brings so much laughter here. It amazes me to see Gia look "big" next to something. We don't expect Jade will make it quite to Gia's size, which in itself is so wild to me.

She is so sweet, I love that last pic.
Thank you! :)

Pretty little Gia. I just love seeing pictures of her (of all your Chi Wees really). These just totally made my day!
Thank you Tiffany! :) I enjoy sharing pics of my Chi Wees with you all. :D

Very cute! :D
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She is just the cutest! I LOVE the last one..she is a little comedian!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts