Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm requesting some pictures from some other people!!

They are:

Halle (from TareG)
Chloe, Taz, Cookie, & Lola (from ~Cookie*Lola~)
Daisy (from peanutlover)
Roxi, Rylie, & Madison (from ~Jessie~)
Carl (from Katie 18 )
Rocky (from Tiffany)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Carl feels happy that he's been requested. He's never been requested before. :)
I have a bunch of pics on my camera, now I just have to load them onto the computer!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ugh I've been trying for like 20 minutes. I loaded my pics onto my comp, now I just have to get them to photobucket. But photobucket is being annoying right now!! Every time I try to load pics it acts like it's loading, and then shows the "Cannot find server" page :roll:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're welcome Tiffany! I love Rocky, he is so adorable. I hope that Guinness looks like him when he's bigger! :D

I know Kari (Cookie-Lola) doesn't post here a lot but where's peanutlover? I really want to see Daisy, she was so adorable. How is she doing?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Courtney said:
You're welcome Tiffany! I love Rocky, he is so adorable. I hope that Guinness looks like him when he's bigger! :D

I know Kari (Cookie-Lola) doesn't post here a lot but where's peanutlover? I really want to see Daisy, she was so adorable. How is she doing?
thanks :oops: :oops: his fur is looking so good, his tail is starting to fluff over finally, but i can never get a good pic of it its always down :roll: . i PMed you! :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts