Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few today. ;)

Trinity and Smiffy (and the pups, of course)

Scruffy

Chico

Hershey & Jax

Millie Grace

Miles, Katy and Travis. ;)

Cuder and China

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'd like to see some of lucy :) She always looks so cute in I love lucy's signature :) Also I know I saw Roie here a while back... so maybe some pictures of Scoot too :) Hmmm... who else haven't we seen lately..... Sandy Koke and Lelaska come to mind as well as beenie and freia... lol I think i'll stop there otherwise my list will get too long :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'd like to see Mr HARLEY! I just love the lil guy! He looks so cozy and cuddly! :love5:
Also Mr BUFORD as well! I haven't seen too many of him and he's just adorable! :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I'd like to see pics of the usuals..

Chico (Butterfly's bf!!)
Rylie,Madison,Chloe
Sera, Chloe
Fudge,Flower
Trinity,Smiffy & babies

:D
Por favor! (Please!)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
kipbug said:
Hmmm... who else haven't we seen lately..... Sandy Koke and Lelaska come to mind as well as beenie and freia...
aww thank u! i'll try to get some pix of the little children soon.. i'll get to test how good my new phone's camera is! :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Wow, sorry, I just saw this thread. LOL! I think I've shown all the pics I've taken recently of my boys. Sadly there are few of Jax. I will try to get a couple more or so taken today and post them. I hope lots of people respond to the requests! :blob5: Here are just some of the ones I'd love to see:
Trinity & Smiffy
Jinxy
Britney
Jasper
Lilly
Black Jack
Mr. Peepers

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Requested pics of my chi-family....

Thanks for asking to see them you are all so very kind.:D

Triny getting beaten up.......................
by Arnie.

by Cyrus...

then by both....lol

I have posted a thread with Smiffy and his son too.....in the chi-pics section

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rubyfox, I love the "beat-up" pix, too cute! Little Ella is adorable as well, I am in love with your dogs!:love4:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts